Windows 10: y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!!

Discus and support y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I only have a phone so cannot use apps, nor double verification as messages are not received or not accessible. I easily forget passwords that are too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teresa Le Strange, Nov 30, 2023.

1. y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!!

I only have a phone so cannot use apps, nor double verification as messages are not received or not accessible. I easily forget passwords that are too long/many. How do I deal with the constant updates and demands? I do not play games, keep them off the computer, nor do I internet shop. Someone has unauthorised access. The constat updates to windows cause more worry than help. I need consistency in the programmes I can use. I have no idea what number windows I now have. I am 3 weeks behind in my Big Pond emails Please sort out this mess.

:)

Teresa Le Strange, Nov 30, 2023

2. Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi Karthicka,

Thank you for your response. The error code is currently 80072F30 and I have been trying to access Big Pond with the app. It does work with the web browser but this is not really suitable for me. Is there a way I can access Big Pond with the app?

Regards

Jim

JimMacDonald001, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi Jim,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    • How are you accessing the big pond email through app or web browser?

I suggest you to access the website through web browser and also in different device (computer), check whether the email loads or not. If you are able to access the website in different device then the issue might be with Windows phone.

If you are not able to access the website in any other devices then the issue might be with Big Pond Email, I suggest you to contact the Big Pond Email support for further assistance.

http://www.bigpondemailhelp.com/

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 30, 2023
  4. y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!!

Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi, I cannot get my big pond account to load on my Windows phone. Various error messages but to no avail. I had no problems with my Outlook email address but can't get the big pond working. Unless I sort this out quickly it is back to the Apple store
    for me.

Thanks Jim

JimMacDonald001, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!!

1. y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!! - Similar Threads - Big Pond emails

2. y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    y Big Pond emails cause you will not allow outlook to open them. Please sort this nightmare!!: I only have a phone so cannot use apps, nor double verification as messages are not received or not accessible. I easily forget passwords that are too long/many. How do I deal with the constant updates and demands? I do not play games, keep them off the computer, nor do I...
  3. Disable Auto Arrange/ Group None- allow files folders sort and placement where you want them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable Auto Arrange/ Group None- allow files folders sort and placement where you want them.: How do you "Disable" Auto Arrange to allow you to fundamentally put files and folders in the order and placement of each window and kept them where you left them? Windows build 19044.1826 put them in different orders and locations as soon as you close or refresh the window!...
  4. Disable Auto Arrange/ Group None- allow files folders sort and placement where you want them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Auto Arrange/ Group None- allow files folders sort and placement where you want them.: How do you "Disable" Auto Arrange to allow you to fundamentally put files and folders in the order and placement of each window and kept them where you left them? Windows build 19044.1826 put them in different orders and locations as soon as you close or refresh the window!...
  5. Disable Auto Arrange/ Group None- allow files folders sort and placement where you want them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Outlook Emails Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Emails Won't Open: Hello, For the past month, every time I click on an email in Outlook to open it the email will not open and I get the following error: " Your message cannot be displayed right now". I am currently using a MacBook Air on Safari and have tried several other browsers with no...
  7. Outlook mailbox ...................... nightmare!!!! Help!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook mailbox ...................... nightmare!!!! Help!!!: I can't even count the times I've attempted to talk with someone ANYONE in the Microsoft Office for assistance. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but what is it? Twice, so far I've gotten in touch with supposedly tech support, they've gotten into my computer YUP!!! I...
  8. OneDrive and email nightmare

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive and email nightmare: My old college deleted my college Microsoft account, which was in my computer, I’ve managed to disconnect this account but not (a) onedrive will not even open to let me use my university one drive (b) ms outlook says “the set of folders cannot be opened. The information store...
  9. Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007: Hi! I am lost. I have looked all over the web and tried the repairs for this problem but I have come to no avail. I cannot open links from my email. I have edge as my default browser. I am using outlook 2007 and I have the latest updates. I have tried using firefox as my...
  10. Outlook email will not open on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook email will not open on PC: Message today on PC screen: 'Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. A program error occurred. Quit Outlook and Microsoft Windows and start again.' Help! Only thing different is downloaded iTunes yesterday....