Windows 10: y family account. The phone appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each...

Discus and support y family account. The phone appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 2 nokia 550 window 10. Each child has outlook accounts and each child have access to other microsoft devices .The phones appear on account as... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PeteBrooks, Dec 21, 2018.

1. y family account. The phone appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each...

I have 2 nokia 550 window 10. Each child has outlook accounts and each child have access to other microsoft devices .The phones

appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each child. Can anyone help please.

:)

PeteBrooks, Dec 21, 2018

2. family accounts

We appreciate the prompt response. Our next option is to re-sync the account by removing it and adding it again as a child account. To do this, here are the links for a detailed guide on how to remove and add a child account:

• To remove the child account, follow the steps provided on this
      article
      on how to turn off family features.
    • To re-add the child account, follow the steps on this
      link
      and click the drop down-arrow to view the steps. You can either chose to create a new account or add an existing one.

Once you're done, log in to your device using the newly added child account and check if you encounter the same error.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Microsoft Account Family Settings: There is an account in my family I didn't create

Hi Andie,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

As per the above information, I suggest that you refer to the steps below and check if you are bale to remove the unknown account.

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family with your Microsoft account on any PC or device
    • Click/tap on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click/tap on the adult account you want to remove, and click/tap on Remove
    • You (adult) and all other adults in family will now get an email confirming the adult has been removed from the family

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 21, 2018
  4. y family account. The phone appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each...

How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

y family account. The phone appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each...

1. y family account. The phone appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each... - Similar Threads - family account phone

2. Unable to Add child account to Family group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Add child account to Family group.: I contacted chat support under case number 7031667301. The chat window closed before I could copy any details.My 13 year old son has a Windows PC running Windows version 11. I am unable to add him to my family group so that I can use windows parental control features to...
  3. Unable to Add child account to Family group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Add child account to Family group.: I contacted chat support under case number 7031667301. The chat window closed before I could copy any details.My 13 year old son has a Windows PC running Windows version 11. I am unable to add him to my family group so that I can use windows parental control features to...
  4. Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?: Okay, I have been on chat with general support, technical support, and account and billing support. After hours of troubleshooting and chatting, nobody has been able to help me and they suggested I ask a question here. I am, for some reason, unable to add my husband to our...
  5. Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?

Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?: Okay, I have been on chat with general support, technical support, and account and billing support. After hours of troubleshooting and chatting, nobody has been able to help me and they suggested I ask a question here. I am, for some reason, unable to add my husband to our...
  6. Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account: I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an error message saying something has gone wrong, its not you it's us.My child is not able to access her new computer which I...
  8. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account: I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an error message saying something has gone wrong, its not you it's us.My child is not able to access her new computer which I...
  9. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

10. Add device to my account/family

Add device to my account/family: The add device does not let me add my computer directly. Instead it asks me to login to my desktop using the email and go to Your Info in Settings and login using my email. However I did do that and it still doesn't show up. Anybody that can help ? I am having real...