Windows 10: y tho?

Discus and support y tho? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft plz, y u bloatware Also stop spamming edge! I will never join the dark side (use edge) y u no stop show me candy crush gai af bois No... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thunder Winkle, Apr 18, 2019.

1. y tho?

Microsoft plz, y u bloatware

Also stop spamming edge! I will never join the dark side (use edge)

y u no stop show me candy crush gai af bois

No but in all seriousness Good f***king god, that is an atrocious thing to see after a reinstall!

I love windows 10.... I've got nothing but good things to say about it...... But when I see such atrocious disgraceful marketing on MY OPERATING SYSTEM WHICH I PAID FOR WITH MY MONEY! I don't expect to see adverts on my start menu!

y tho? [​IMG]

:)

Thunder Winkle, Apr 18, 2019

2. After Windows 10 upgrade I find some new drive (Yy tho? :) by name PBR Images appearing and then disappearing every now and then

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What was the error message/code you were getting?
    • What happens when you try to open the new Y: drive?
    Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to check if you are able to view the new Y: drive and if there is any memory loss in the Disk Management.

Follow the below steps to check the disk partitions from the Disk Management:

• Right click on the Start button and select Disk Management option.
    • Check if you are able to view the new Y: drive and memory loss.
    If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to run check disk on the hard drive to see if there are any corruptions.

Follow the below steps:

• Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER
      :
    chkdsk /f

Disclaimer: While performing check disk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found then check disk will try to repair that sector. Any data available on a bad sector might be lost.

Once Check Disk completes, boot the computer and then check.

If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to provide us the screenshot of the issue in order to assist you further.

Kindly refer to the following Wiki article created by Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] on
    How to include a screenshot in your post.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 18, 2019
  3. rahulyo Win User
    ATI+NVIDIA Physx??? yes

Y not u post step by step pics how to do it ???

rahulyo, Apr 18, 2019
  4. y tho?

"Y" command not there

Hello. I am trying to update my Toshiba laptop to windows 10 and I keep getting error message that says We couldnt update the system reserved partition.

So I following the steps that Microsoft has to free up space and when I get to the step to type Y:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\ in the File Manager it says it is not found... what am I doin wrong??? Please help!!!

KimPrimeau, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

y tho?

1. y tho? - Similar Threads - tho

2. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  3. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  4. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't login to my windows account even tho I know the user name and password, it doesn't...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to my windows account even tho I know the user name and password, it doesn't...: This happened all of a sudden and my PC can't even install any applications. It also doesn't let me run any command or app by the 'Run' app. I'm so tired now! Please help, nothing is working. The login screen with a wallpaper in background etc doesn't appear but only that...
  6. My account apparently doesn’t exist anymore even tho it’s linked to a bunch of my accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account apparently doesn’t exist anymore even tho it’s linked to a bunch of my accounts: My account apparently doesn’t exist anymore I never deleted it not sure if it got hacked or what not but it apparently doesn’t exist anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-apparently-doesnt-exist-anymore-even/3f5f9d69-5587-4688-a237-691d3fb7a0bf
  7. My account apparently doesn’t exist anymore even tho it’s linked to a bunch of my accounts

My account apparently doesn’t exist anymore even tho it’s linked to a bunch of my accounts: My account apparently doesn’t exist anymore I never deleted it not sure if it got hacked or what not but it apparently doesn’t exist anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-apparently-doesnt-exist-anymore-even/3f5f9d69-5587-4688-a237-691d3fb7a0bf
  8. My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11: I like the volume bar in the middle, I went to get my laptop repaired as the keyboard got damaged. A week later I got it back where I had to re-enter my information and stuff. My settings were changed, same as some of the UI. Is there any way to customize this?...
  9. My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11

My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11: I like the volume bar in the middle, I went to get my laptop repaired as the keyboard got damaged. A week later I got it back where I had to re-enter my information and stuff. My settings were changed, same as some of the UI. Is there any way to customize this?...
  10. windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?: windows store keeps downlaoding armour crate and myasus apps... on my lenovo?? I delete them and next time i load the store up it's trying to redownload them. How do i stop this?...