Windows 10: y5y5 repeatedly types without user

Discus and support y5y5 repeatedly types without user in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have just bought an Acer One for casual use. When I open a browser (or other file), y5y5 is repeatedly typed into the search bar (or password box). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by janey6, Jun 16, 2018.

1. janey6 Win User

y5y5 repeatedly types without user

I have just bought an Acer One for casual use. When I open a browser (or other file), y5y5 is repeatedly typed into the search bar (or password box). I have Windows 10 Defender on but want to download my antivirus program. I cannot get to the relevant website because of this problem. I have run a Defender scan but this finds no problem.

:)

janey6, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 16, 2018
  3. User Account Type/Stuck in Administrator mode.

Hi,

how many user account you have on your computer?

follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Win + R type netplwiz
    • Select the user and click on properties.
    • Go to Group membership tab
    • Change account type and click apply and ok.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

changing the user account type

Thank you for getting back to us with the result, Cham.

Since you're unable to download the suggested method from the previous reply, let's resolve this in a different approach.

If you're able to go back to your desktop, kindly do so. Once there, follow the steps below:

• Press WinKey + Q, type user accounts and click on the result.
    • Then select your User Account > Click Manage another account.
    • In the following window, click Add a user account option.
    • Now we have to create a local account user. So after clicking Add an account, click
      Sign in without a Microsoft account (Not recommended), then click Local account. Fill the details on the screen so appeared for adding local account. Click
      Finish when done.
    • Press Windows Key + Q and type cmd, for the search results, click
      Command Prompt. Type the following command and hit Enter key:
      • shutdown /r /o
    • The previous step will result your system to boot into Safe Mode. After getting into
      Safe Mode, press Windows Key + Q, type user accounts, and pick the same from results so appear. You would have now two accounts on your system; first your issued admin account and second the local account which you’ve
      created in step 2. Select local account.
    • Now click Change the account type.
    • Moving on, change the account status from Standard to Administrator. Click
      Change Account Type.

This way, the new user account you created has been changed to an Administrator account. Restart your machine and log in to this account with Admin rights. You can now backup your documents from the old admin account.

Finally, delete the old admin account and switch to Microsoft account to synchronize your settings with a new administrative account. Your system will now act normally with full admin rights in your hand.

Let us know how things go on your end.

Best,

Anne

Anne Fuj, Jun 16, 2018
Thema:

1. y5y5 repeatedly types without user - Similar Threads - y5y5 repeatedly types

2. User type problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User type problems: I got problems with my account as shown here:when I try to "Continue" and follow what it says concerned me:I then saw this but there's a problem with step 2, "In the left pane of Microsoft Management Console, select Local Users and Groups.If you don't see Local Users and...
  3. User type problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User type problems: I got problems with my account as shown here:when I try to "Continue" and follow what it says concerned me:I then saw this but there's a problem with step 2, "In the left pane of Microsoft Management Console, select Local Users and Groups.If you don't see Local Users and...
  4. Computer repeatedly types 9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer repeatedly types 9: My computer repeatedly types 9 and it started happening not long ago. I temporarily fix it by restarting my computer but eventually it comes back. There’s no certain amount of time that it takes to come back it just happens randomly. I tried keyboard troubleshooting but there...
  5. Repeated number is typing automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated number is typing automatically: Single number"2"typed automatically anytime and usb connecting sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-number-is-typing-automatically/1832c650-aa8e-4225-9379-6e64647f94e1
  6. keyboard typing "*" on its own repeatedly

keyboard typing "*" on its own repeatedly: My keyboard starts typing "*" on its own repeatedly until you press any key. Initially it was only in excel and word but now it is happening everywhere you can type, including search boxes...
  7. System reboots without warning repeatedly

System reboots without warning repeatedly: Hello! For the last month or so, I have had my system reboot without warning. The screens go black, the system goes quiet and then it starts as if I had just turned it on. I have Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4551762 installed, and think I'm updated on all my hardware and...
  8. Repeating key without touching anything

Repeating key without touching anything: ```A `KEY`- W`I`THOUT TOUCHING IT, KEEPS REPEATING ``````````````````````AND I CANNOT FIND A MET`HO`D `TO MAKE IT STOP (YOU CAN SEE THE PROBLEM IN THIS PARAGRAPH. )I CHECKED "keys" TO TRY TO FIND SOMETHING AND NOTHING WILL MAKE IT STOP. I REBOOT- NOTHING CHANGES. iT IS A...
  9. User account types

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account types: I upgraded my laptop automatically to Windows 10 a long time ago, but I just finished my new build, and I've been dealing with security settings, admin privileges, local account, Microsoft account, etc trying to get everything working seamlessly, and I'm hoping someone can...
  10. repeated BSOD crashes - many types

repeated BSOD crashes - many types: I've been unable to locate the problem of repeated crashes now over a period of 9 months. I've had every message you can get, it seems. (The last 3 were : win32kbase, win32kfull and bad pool header). They are occurring about once a day now. They occur after the computer is on...