Windows 10: Yahoo browser

Discus and support Yahoo browser in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am having a problem with my Google browser. Yahoo browser keeps coming on and I do not use Yahoo. It pops up when I turn my laptop on. Does... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TerranceNaistus01, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Yahoo browser

Hi,

I am having a problem with my Google browser. Yahoo browser keeps coming on and I do not use Yahoo. It pops up when I turn my laptop on. Does anyone know how to get this off my computer?

:)

TerranceNaistus01, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Feb 10, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Yahoo browser

Yahoo has hijackd my search

You are comparing Yahoo Search to the IE browser. Apples and oranges. See if this is what you are looking for.

Follow the steps here.

Remove Us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com redirect (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Yahoo browser

1. Yahoo browser - Similar Threads - Yahoo browser

2. Win11, why yahoo email text return ENTER FUNCTION doesn't work under Edge browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11, why yahoo email text return ENTER FUNCTION doesn't work under Edge browser: under Win11, why yahoo email text return...the ENTER key doesn't work under Edge browser, but works for Chrome? how can I get it to work under Edge?...
  3. Win11, why yahoo email text return ENTER FUNCTION doesn't work under Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11, why yahoo email text return ENTER FUNCTION doesn't work under Edge browser: under Win11, why yahoo email text return...the ENTER key doesn't work under Edge browser, but works for Chrome? how can I get it to work under Edge?...
  4. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  5. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  6. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I get redirected to Yahoo when using my browser and I'm not sure why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get redirected to Yahoo when using my browser and I'm not sure why.: My browser continues to redirect me to Yahoo instead of Bing. Bing is my default search engine and I have checked all of my extensions. I do not run into this problem on my laptop so I think it may be something I've downloaded on my Desktop; I have been downloading things...
  8. I get redirected to Yahoo when using my browser and I'm not sure why.

I get redirected to Yahoo when using my browser and I'm not sure why.: My browser continues to redirect me to Yahoo instead of Bing. Bing is my default search engine and I have checked all of my extensions. I do not run into this problem on my laptop so I think it may be something I've downloaded on my Desktop; I have been downloading things...
  9. Yahoo keeps showing up as my default browser even after resetting my settings, how do I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo keeps showing up as my default browser even after resetting my settings, how do I get...: I've tried to get rid of it in various ways, however it keeps showing up and I don't know what to do. Any advice would be helpful, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-keeps-showing-up-as-my-default-browser-even/d83fa6d4-3001-4844-ba75-c823a13664f0
  10. Yahoo keeps showing up as my default browser even after resetting my settings, how do I get...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo keeps showing up as my default browser even after resetting my settings, how do I get...: I've tried to get rid of it in various ways, however it keeps showing up and I don't know what to do. Any advice would be helpful, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-keeps-showing-up-as-my-default-browser-even/d83fa6d4-3001-4844-ba75-c823a13664f0