Windows 10: Yahoo e-mail

Discus and support Yahoo e-mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since last Thursday, I have been getting the following prompt on my e-mail account: Your Sbcglobal settings are out-of-date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by prozak932, Aug 13, 2019.

1. prozak932 Win User

Yahoo e-mail

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since last Thursday, I have been getting the following prompt on my e-mail account:

Your Sbcglobal settings are out-of-date. When, I attempt to follow the "fix-it" prompts nothing happens. It requires my user name and password. When I try that it states that I have been locked out and directs me to ATT&T. 20 minutes or so later, I am still waiting to be connected. I have contacted AT&T and they state there is nothing they can do as this is an old account and no longer have AT&T internet service.

I am currently unemployed and my job searches are going to this e-mail and as such, I can't get into any new sites, follow-up from perspective employers, etc.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Gooldy

:)

prozak932, Aug 13, 2019

2. Yahoo e-mail not opening

I can't open my Yahoo e-mail. I get a drop down list, but when I click on an e-mail, I get a blank page titled "hsrd.yahoo.com. How can i open my mail from the Yahoo home page? and not have to keep going thru the bing connection??

TerryHampton, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Yahoo e-mail not opening

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like know the detail below to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to Yahoo?
    If the issue is specific to yahoo, I suggest you to contact the yahoo support to get better assistance with the issue.

Yahoo ist jetzt Teil von Oath

Hope this information helps you.

Sudheendra S, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Yahoo e-mail

Windows 10 Calendar won't display Yahoo Calendar events, but Yahoo e-mail works fine.

Hi Angela,

I deleted my Yahoo e-mail account, restarted Windows 10, add Yahoo e-mail account.

My Yahoo e-mail is working fine,

My Yahoo Calendar does not appear as a "Calendar" in the Windows 10 Calendar app, nor are any Yahoo Calendar events appearing in the Windows 10 Calendar app.

Any other ideas?

John Hawk

jhawk95337, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Yahoo e-mail

1. Yahoo e-mail - Similar Threads - Yahoo mail

2. Importing Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail: How do you Import Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail. I have tried for hours to do it! None of the search engine instructions work!!!...
  3. Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature

Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature: I have my Yahoo account enabled in the Windows 10 email app. I also have several others from Gmail, Outlook.com, Mail.com and Comcast. When I right-click on any email in the message list for the other accounts I get the option to either "Mark as junk" or "Move to junk",...
  4. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  5. Syncing yahoo mail

Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  6. Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do

in Browsers and Email
    Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do: Using MS10 browser and email now. Not happy with windows email performance. I know it brings over mail from Yahoo so I was thinking of just using Yahoo mail. I am not to clever these days and cannot get Yahoo assigned a default email.. Help please! 136117
  7. Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do

in Windows 10 Support
    Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do: Using MS10 browser and email now. Not happy with windows email performance. I know it brings over mail from Yahoo so I was thinking of just using Yahoo mail. I am not to clever these days and cannot get Yahoo assigned a default email.. Help please! 136117
  8. error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App: When using the mail app in: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362 I'm getting the error code: error 0x8007042b I've disabled anti-virus but that didn't work. What I'm trying to do is: Go to the settings (the cog wheel in the app) Manage...
  9. error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App: When using the mail app in: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362 I'm getting the error code: error 0x8007042b I've disabled anti-virus but that didn't work. What I'm trying to do is: Go to the settings (the cog wheel in the app) Manage...
  10. password for yahoo mail

password for yahoo mail: my password for yahoo mail wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-yahoo-mail/b591cd54-171e-4934-b1ea-2ef1982dbe81