Windows 10: Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

Discus and support Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop was just updated by Microsoft with Edge now and not internet explorer. My yahoo email account now says "Your account settings are out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by racheledwards3, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

My laptop was just updated by Microsoft with Edge now and not internet explorer. My yahoo email account now says "Your account settings are out of date". When I try to fix it I have no idea what to do with computers.." it will not do it and gives me an error code 0x8019019a. I can access yahoo on other computers, mobile etc and there are no problems nor error messages. Help.

R

:)

racheledwards3, Jul 27, 2020

2. yahoo emails say they are out of date

Let me suggest you to remove then add your Yahoo account which is configured to the Windows Mail. Please follow the steps below to remove your account:

• Open your Windows Mail
    • Click the Settings
    • Select Manage account then click your email
    • Click Delete account then select Delete

After doing the steps above, add again your account and see if the issue still persist.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jul 27, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

Yahoo account settings are out of date

My yahoo account settings say they are up to date. So do AOL and hot mail.

Marilyn Smith

smithmarilyn, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

1. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date - Similar Threads - Yahoo email account

2. Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date: My dad's Outlook email stopped working a couple days ago and I can't fix it. It says Email account settings are out of date. I click fix it and let it go for 6+ hours and it didn't do anything. I Googled around and changed the time and date settings like people said but it...
  3. Yahoo email settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo email settings are out of date: My wife"s Yahoo email account states " Settings are out of date", I've went through all the recommended fixes and still get the same error. After doing everything I can I get the message from Microsoft " Sorry, something went wrong. We are unable to do that." Who do I need to...
  4. " your account settings are out of date"

" your account settings are out of date": I have this message on my hotmail account through windows 10, the suggested fixes don't work. Mobile account works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/4d1fea9c-05c5-4f3c-866a-629301fdebf2
  5. Your account settings are out of date!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  6. "Your account settings are out of date".

"Your account settings are out of date".: received the above message on my Hotmail accounts. Tried "fix account", waited 25 minutes, got a "wait one moment" message, waited another ten minutes, then got "something has gone wrong" with an error message. have tried twice through settings to rectify this, with no joy....
  7. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: Received this message and when the Fix Account button was clicked a new window opened and is just hanging. Not going anywhere after 10 minutes. Password was changed a few weeks ago so don't think that is an issue. ,...
  8. "Your account settings are out of date..."

"Your account settings are out of date...": Trying to sign into Hotmail. but can't because my account settings are out of date AGAIN! I just fixed this, and now have to again? What's wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/0e596d7e-0c00-4392-af47-b4e23257df52
  9. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...
  10. Your email account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your email account settings are out of date: Every day i get this alert even after i do the "fix" Your email account setting are out of date." Danielle TYiA *Smile 61627