Windows 10: Yahoo email acct. will not open.

Discus and support Yahoo email acct. will not open. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Virginia Butler1 I can't open my email account. Each time I try to access it, a message appears that says my email account is experiencing a driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VirginiaButler1, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Yahoo email acct. will not open.

Virginia Butler1

I can't open my email account. Each time I try to access it, a message appears that says my email account is experiencing a driver error. What do I need to do in order to correct this error? Thanks, Virginia 1

:)

VirginiaButler1, Nov 22, 2019
  2. GBAQ Win User

Yahoo Email Acct

How do I merge an often used yahoo account with another yahoo account that is on my PC/Windows 10?

I actually don't know how acct #2 was created, except that I emailed .gov or .org web addresses though it. (school districts, and etc).

Last item is May 19th.

I'm getting a "yahoo acct settings are out of date" notification on PC and think everything is up to date. I'm being

told that I've received emails that aren't in either acct, also emails I've sent aren't in either outbox. Super important ones!!

Thanks

** Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Ease of access **

3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Dani_Sue Win User

Yahoo email acct. will not open.

Yahoo email on Nokia Lumia 635

I wanted to see if deleting my yahoo accts from my phone & then reinstall it would fix the problem but it won't let me. I went to settings, then email & accts. It took me to the list of other accts I have, google, outlook & a few others, but it list yahoo.
    So I went to "add acct" & filled in the info it requested. A message box came up saying I already have that acct on my phone. So I closed the message box & went back to my list of accts I have on my phone & yahoo still isn't there. It doesn't give the option
    to delete an acct that isn't shown as being on the phone. And I can't install it, cuz then I get the message saying it's already installed. I hope my description isn't as confusing as it sounds. Thanks!!

Dani_Sue, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Yahoo email acct. will not open.

1. Yahoo email acct. will not open. - Similar Threads - Yahoo email acct

2. I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can no longer accept invitations from my Yahoo email acct.: Recently I was deleting a few of my son's files on my desk top and I may have accidentally deleted something pertaining to Yahoo invitations. I can no longer view the invitation and am frustrated. Is there anything I can install or re-install to correct this problem? Thanks,...
  3. Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email: Using Edge and Chrome, I've been having problems reaching Yahoo and Yahoo email. In both, I get my login screen, then when I press next, I get a screen to enter my email address (again) and password on same screen. Sometimes I get in, other times it loops back to the latter...
  4. Email account with Sky/Yahoo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email account with Sky/Yahoo: Hi. I had a message from Microsoft telling me there is a problem with my Sky/Yahoo email account. I tried to log in and it didn't recognise my username which is my email address. I have been using this account for years, and now it seems I've been locked out of my email...
  5. Yahoo Email Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo Email Not Working: I can get into my email but the functions don't work and are not activated. I try to delete but it doesn't work. Only the current day of emails show up. It doesn't show previous day or any others. I must have hit a button or something cannot get back to original screen...
  6. YAHOO MAIL and email apps

in Browsers and Email
    YAHOO MAIL and email apps: I see from searching there are others who have a problem similar but not the same as mine. For no reason Windows started to report that accounts in the Windows Mail app needed fixing. Google was not affected but Outlook and Yahoo were and many attempts to fix them failed. The...
  7. problem with yahoo email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with yahoo email: All of my yahoo email messages do not show the text. in blue, it says "download message and pictures" but it won't allow me to click on that. Windows also is not allowing me to add additional email accounts. HELP??!!...
  8. Email acct. keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email acct. keeps disappearing.: I have 3 msn. accounts. 1 personal, 2 business. Today one of my business accounts was missing. I went into Manage account and added it back, and it only lasted about 5 minutes. I have to keep reading the account. Also, when it is gone, my personal email then goes back to...
  9. Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo email: Hi When I open yahoo email. I keep getting a pop up saying the browser is not supportive from 31st January The pop up only offers Firefox & Chrome. I'm using and prefer IE as I find this simple enough for me Is it possible I can get yahoo email to work with IE without...
  10. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...