Windows 10: Yahoo email/contacts

Discus and support Yahoo email/contacts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; email/when forwarding a message or composing my contacts do no autofil. I have to enter each one individually. How can I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolSzymanski1, May 20, 2020.

1. Yahoo email/contacts

email/when forwarding a message or composing my contacts do no autofil. I have to enter each one individually. How can I correct this?

:)

CarolSzymanski1, May 20, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, May 20, 2020
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Need a Solution to Deal With Yahoo Email Contacts

I've been having a lot of problems with Yahoo email for work related things. Here's the situation...

My boss has all his contacts, and I need to create contact groups of anywhere between 15-40 emails depending who needs to be emailed. This way it's all ready for him. He can just select the group, type his message and it goes out. These groups are temporary and are created and deleted on a daily basis.

The problem however, is that Yahoo's email is just terrible. I have this issue where I delete a contact group when I'm done with it, and anywhere from minutes later to days later it just shows up again. It doesn't actually have any email contacts within it, just the empty group reappears. It's also painfully slow. Sometimes I sit trying to search for and add one contact to a contact group, and it can take a minute or two before I'm able to do it. So if I need to add 100 people between a few different groups, this can add up to a lot of wasted time.

I thought of using Outlook, but I'm not very familiar with it and might run into a few issues. As far as I'm aware, Outlook saves everything locally on your computer. So if I did create contact groups for him to email on my PC, it would not be available to him on any of the PCs he uses...right?

As much as I'd love to switch to a different email provider, I don't believe it's an option at this point. Yahoo works fine for everyone else for the most part, because they don't deal with contact groups on the same level as I do.

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. This situation is extremely frustrating.

OrbitzXT, May 20, 2020
  4. Yahoo email/contacts

email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Yahoo email/contacts

1. Yahoo email/contacts - Similar Threads - Yahoo email contacts

2. Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook: After exporting all my contacts in Yahoo!, into a single file, the contacts' names appear in both Outlook and MS People, but the email address field is blank for 99 percent of the entries.Not sure which extension I used. Does that matter?Is this a random failure, and just try...
  3. Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Field is empty on contacts imported from Yahoo! to Outlook: After exporting all my contacts in Yahoo!, into a single file, the contacts' names appear in both Outlook and MS People, but the email address field is blank for 99 percent of the entries.Not sure which extension I used. Does that matter?Is this a random failure, and just try...
  4. Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  5. Yahoo email

Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  6. yahoo email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yahoo email: When I open my yahoo email there is a yellow strip at the top saying my account is out of date and two options "Fix Account" or "Dismiss." I've updated my windows 10 as it said it was out of date but that did not help. I changed my password and PIN and no help either. This...
  7. Yahoo email

Yahoo email: I have been unable to load my yahoo emails. Spoken to the tech guys who say I need to get an app password. I have seen that this is generated via the security on yahoo. Problem is on my system it doesn't allow this. Please any suggestions cheers...
  8. YAHOO EMAIL

YAHOO EMAIL: THERE IS NO EMAIL PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-email/b2c12adc-7a65-442c-acb0-e8b66caec94f
  9. Importing Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail

Importing Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail: How do you Import Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail. I have tried for hours to do it! None of the search engine instructions work!!!...
  10. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...