Windows 10: Yahoo email settings are out of date

Discus and support Yahoo email settings are out of date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My wife"s Yahoo email account states " Settings are out of date", I've went through all the recommended fixes and still get the same error. After doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeraldCollings, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Yahoo email settings are out of date

My wife"s Yahoo email account states " Settings are out of date", I've went through all the recommended fixes and still get the same error. After doing everything I can I get the message from Microsoft " Sorry, something went wrong. We are unable to do that." Who do I need to contact to repair this issue.

Just like all Microsoft's other fixes, another option is to buy Microsoft 365.

:)

GeraldCollings, Mar 4, 2021

2. yahoo emails say they are out of date

Let me suggest you to remove then add your Yahoo account which is configured to the Windows Mail. Please follow the steps below to remove your account:

• Open your Windows Mail
    • Click the Settings
    • Select Manage account then click your email
    • Click Delete account then select Delete

After doing the steps above, add again your account and see if the issue still persist.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Mar 4, 2021
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Mar 4, 2021
  4. CmmTch Win User

Yahoo email settings are out of date

Yahoo email

This may not help but certainly worth a try, I've moved to Firefox, tried Edge for maybe a year, it just continued to be not ready for prime time. AFAIK you still can't set a new tab to open as the active window in the foreground. MS has made browsers for years and Edge seems amateurish and clumsy, they made this one for touch devices.

FF is most like IE which was my preferred browser. Anyway, a link to thread is below and a quote of the post within that thread with the workaround.

Yahoo no longer supports IE 11 Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Yahoo email settings are out of date [​IMG]

CmmTch, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Yahoo email settings are out of date

1. Yahoo email settings are out of date - Similar Threads - Yahoo email settings

2. Outlook email account settings out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email account settings out of date.: outlook email setting out of date windows mobile 10. long standing issue which I cant find the answer to. This started last month on my device, I have tried many attempted fixes time date reset devise hard reset, delete account re add etc. Laptop and android device working as...
  3. Email settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email settings out of date: Every 2 days I get a notification on my desk top saying my email settings are out of date. I have windows 10 and Microsoft told me to reinstall Windows which I did . The notification which also appears on my live.co.uk mail account gives me the option to fix my settings. I...
  4. Email account settings out of date

Email account settings out of date: When I try to access my email It says my settings are out of date when I try to fix. I get an error code 0x8019019a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-settings-out-of-date/8d7be33c-773e-4d0c-a8c0-deb8fdad03b8
  5. Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date: My dad's Outlook email stopped working a couple days ago and I can't fix it. It says Email account settings are out of date. I click fix it and let it go for 6+ hours and it didn't do anything. I Googled around and changed the time and date settings like people said but it...
  6. Your Yahoo mail is out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Yahoo mail is out of date: It says my yahoo is out of date. I entered my password and it gives the following error message: [ATTACH] I went to the learn more and downloaded the new Windows update, as it said that could be the problem, and it still gives the error message even after I completed the...
  7. having problems with yahoo stating that my email settings are out of date

having problems with yahoo stating that my email settings are out of date: i have used the security update 20H2 and that was completed but i am still having problems with yahoo stating that the email settings are out of date and when i "ve used the fix account tab it always never complete the process....
  8. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date: My laptop was just updated by Microsoft with Edge now and not internet explorer. My yahoo email account now says "Your account settings are out of date". When I try to fix it I have no idea what to do with computers.." it will not do it and gives me an error code 0x8019019a....
  9. Email settings are out of date

Email settings are out of date: I keep getting an error message ‘Your email settings are out of date”. I type in my password and the problem seems to be sorted out. But then, in a few days, it appears again. Help me with solution, please....
  10. Yahoo mail settings out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yahoo mail settings out of date: The same question that many are asking and nobody is answering. Maybe a Microsoft forum is the wrong place to ask. If you're using Yahoo as you have for many years you're not using outlook. Maybe that's why the threads are locked. If I'm wrong let me know. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix yahoo mail account settings out of date on pc

2. Out of date yahoo account

3. Yahoo account setting out of date