Windows 10: YAHOO FOR DEFAULT EMAIL THERE NO OPTION+FIX?

Discus and support YAHOO FOR DEFAULT EMAIL THERE NO OPTION+FIX? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, using windows 10 I want to make yahoo my default email, but on the drop down menu in default apps yahoo email is not there, how can i get it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomslm, Aug 3, 2020.

1. tomslm Win User

YAHOO FOR DEFAULT EMAIL THERE NO OPTION+FIX?

Hello, using windows 10 I want to make yahoo my default email, but on the drop down menu in default apps yahoo email is not there, how can i get it in there to select it? Thanks

:)

tomslm, Aug 3, 2020
  2. LBJNY Win User

Yahoo as my default email program

How do I choose Yahoo as my default email program as it is not listed as an option?

LBJNY, Aug 3, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Aug 3, 2020
  4. CmmTch Win User

Yahoo email

This may not help but certainly worth a try, I've moved to Firefox, tried Edge for maybe a year, it just continued to be not ready for prime time. AFAIK you still can't set a new tab to open as the active window in the foreground. MS has made browsers for years and Edge seems amateurish and clumsy, they made this one for touch devices.

FF is most like IE which was my preferred browser. Anyway, a link to thread is below and a quote of the post within that thread with the workaround.

Yahoo no longer supports IE 11 Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

YAHOO FOR DEFAULT EMAIL THERE NO OPTION+FIX? [​IMG]

CmmTch, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. YAHOO FOR DEFAULT EMAIL THERE NO OPTION+FIX? - Similar Threads - YAHOO DEFAULT EMAIL

2. Could not set up Yahoo as default email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not set up Yahoo as default email account: After clicking to agree I get this error screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-set-up-yahoo-as-default-email-account/33d9b581-fd06-4d66-b9f2-931018c4e737
  3. Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  4. Yahoo email

Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  5. yahoo email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yahoo email: When I open my yahoo email there is a yellow strip at the top saying my account is out of date and two options "Fix Account" or "Dismiss." I've updated my windows 10 as it said it was out of date but that did not help. I changed my password and PIN and no help either. This...
  6. Yahoo email

Yahoo email: I have been unable to load my yahoo emails. Spoken to the tech guys who say I need to get an app password. I have seen that this is generated via the security on yahoo. Problem is on my system it doesn't allow this. Please any suggestions cheers...
  7. YAHOO EMAIL

YAHOO EMAIL: THERE IS NO EMAIL PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-email/b2c12adc-7a65-442c-acb0-e8b66caec94f
  8. Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo email: Hi When I open yahoo email. I keep getting a pop up saying the browser is not supportive from 31st January The pop up only offers Firefox & Chrome. I'm using and prefer IE as I find this simple enough for me Is it possible I can get yahoo email to work with IE without...
  9. Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail: Novice here. Completely confused btw. Chrome is assigned as default email for W10. Actually using Yahoo Mail on AT&T Web browser. The to the point problem is that I am trying to send a zip file(containing photos) via Yahoo email and I cannot get it to attach to email...
  10. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...