Windows 10: Yahoo Hacked?

Discus and support Yahoo Hacked? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Clicked on my normal yahoo.co.uk email and something came up in address bar guce@yahoo.co.uk cant be reached? Thats not my link?? Hacked. Yahoo is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Jul 13, 2021.

1. elbmek Win User

Yahoo Hacked?

Clicked on my normal yahoo.co.uk email and something came up in address bar guce@yahoo.co.uk cant be reached? Thats not my link?? Hacked. Yahoo is closed down now.

:)

elbmek, Jul 13, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jul 13, 2021
  3. DavidY Win User
    It’s (Past) Time to Close That Yahoo Account

Sadly for some of us who have email accounts provided indirectly by Yahoo (the email address isn't "L: [email protected]", but the email account is still managed on Yahoo's servers and reputedly within scope of the hack) 2-step verification isn't an available option.

DavidY, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Billy Med Win User

Yahoo Hacked?

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Yahoo Hacked?

1. Yahoo Hacked? - Similar Threads - Yahoo Hacked

2. Error code when trying to set up Yahoo and Gmail accounts in Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code when trying to set up Yahoo and Gmail accounts in Windows Mail App: I get error code 0x8019019a for Yahoo and 0x80070490 for Gmail.I would prefer not to reset the app if possible, since I also have a university email account SOGo on the same app that took me hours to set up.Thanks in advance for your help....
  3. Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser: Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser and I can't get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/yahoo-browser-taken-over-the-edge-browser/bf9b1347-6647-4be4-8abf-dea2f647e234
  4. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo mail: My yahoo mail is out of date. Once I sign in, I get a message that something went wrong and an error message number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/738dbf3c-cea6-417c-a7e1-a2a0a96580e8
  5. Can't sign into Yahoo email after resetting laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into Yahoo email after resetting laptop: Had read it was suggested to try using FireFox browser and that also will not install, what must I change in the setting to allow me into my Yahoo mail, this is very frustrating, been at my computer for hours attempting to resolve, never had experienced this problem in the...
  6. Getting redirected to yahoo!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting redirected to yahoo!: Im getting redirected to yahoo whenever i search something in bing. i looked it up and it said that its some tracking thing not yahoos fault but they need to fix it. thats what it said i did the setting reset thing then boom it was gone now its back a second time and it wont...
  7. Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app: From last one month I am not able to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app or other applications blue mail, Thunderbird mail clients. The issue are: i Issue is only with sending mails. Mails are received normally in Ymail and Gmail.ii Outlook account is...
  8. Having a problem uninstalling search powered by yahoo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having a problem uninstalling search powered by yahoo: How do I get rid of search powered by yahoo when I uninstall and it doesn't do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-uninstalling-search-powered-by/d34e1837-764b-47c2-aec7-355878bcef2a
  9. Yahoo mail new mail notification sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo mail new mail notification sound: I am using Yahoo mail on my desktop PC Windows 10. I have a back up email with Mozilla Thunderbird. On Thunderbird, when I receive a new message, it plays You've got some mail, singing.I have tried to put this on Yahoo, without success. I have opened Settings > More Settings...
  10. Yahoo says all 3 billion accounts hit by 2013 hack

in Windows 10 News
    Yahoo says all 3 billion accounts hit by 2013 hack: The web giant, now owned by Verizon, disclosed the theft of 500 million records in September 2016, only to reveal in December a separate theft of one billion records. "Based on an analysis of the information with the assistance of outside forensic experts, Yahoo has...