Windows 10: Yahoo keeps popping up on desktop.

Discus and support Yahoo keeps popping up on desktop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This keep bothering me. How can I stop it? [img] 152801 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stanley1961, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Yahoo keeps popping up on desktop.

This keep bothering me. How can I stop it?

Yahoo keeps popping up on desktop. [​IMG]

:)

Stanley1961, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Yahoo keeps popping up on desktop.

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Yahoo keeps popping up on desktop.

1. Yahoo keeps popping up on desktop. - Similar Threads - Yahoo keeps popping

2. Searchbar Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Searchbar Keeps Popping Up: 5-10 minutes after turning on my laptop, my cursor will automatically jump to the taskbar and bring up the "Type here to search" menu. Whenever I click off, my cursor keeps teleporting back and clicking on the search bar to bring it up again. I've tried to hide the search bar...
  3. Calendar pop up on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar pop up on desktop: Hi everyone! How can I remove the calendar on my desktop? It covers the icons and apps that I am working on. There is no close or minimize button shown. [ATTACH] Please help me. I cant see things that I am working on that part. I hope someone can help me on this problem....
  4. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  5. Unwanted Pop Up on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted Pop Up on Desktop: As you can see by the below image, an unwanted pop up occurs on my desktop occasionally. Does any one else experience this? Where does it come from and how do I stop it? [img] 136590
  6. desktop pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop pops up: I play American Truck Sim. and other games on Steam and I'm driving down the road when the desktop pops up and the game is put down on the task bar. If I click on the game icon on the task bar most of the time the game will reappear and I can continue to play. But in those...
  7. Desktop Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Pop Ups: How do I remove pop up ads popping up on desktop, now while browsing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/desktop-pop-ups/7e7a4a58-3eab-44da-911e-51040839c9f0
  8. Message keeps popping up

Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167
  9. desktop pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desktop pop-ups: I have read many reviews about desktop pop-ups, with no answers. I had to log in to my Microsoft Account about this problem. What I noticed from the community the answer was always buy this buy that. if Microsoft continues this way of troubleshooting problems like this to...
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889