Windows 10: Yahoo Mail Problem

Discus and support Yahoo Mail Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Lately, I'm having difficulty reaching my Yahoo mail accounts. I get a message: "Can't reach this page". I'm wondering if anyone else is also having... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mr Ed, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Mr Ed Win User

Yahoo Mail Problem

Lately, I'm having difficulty reaching my Yahoo mail accounts. I get a message: "Can't reach this page". I'm wondering if anyone else is also having difficulties. Fortunately, I have other email providers (Hotmail, Gmail and Proton mail). Rarely, Yahoo will work normally. I've tried shutting down my VPN, but problem persists.

HP laptop, W10, version 1803

:)

Mr Ed, Jul 22, 2018
  2. 1Strive Win User

Is Yahoo Mail Down, Right Now?

That sucks. I guess, I will have to redirect all my mail to G-mail.

I have been on Yahoo since 98 w/ no problems.

1Strive, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Billy Med Win User
    yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Yahoo Mail Problem

Yahoo e-mail not opening

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like know the detail below to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to Yahoo?
    If the issue is specific to yahoo, I suggest you to contact the yahoo support to get better assistance with the issue.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail

Hope this information helps you.

Sudheendra S, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Yahoo Mail Problem

1. Yahoo Mail Problem - Similar Threads - Yahoo Mail Problem

2. yahoo mail problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail problem: HelloNewly yahoo mail page couldn't be opened .I cleared cookies and data many times but useless.Here is screenshot .Thanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-problem/6607bd34-ce83-4c1f-958b-0a20cd838f24
  3. yahoo mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail problem: HelloNewly yahoo mail page couldn't be opened .I cleared cookies and data many times but useless.Here is screenshot .Thanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-problem/6607bd34-ce83-4c1f-958b-0a20cd838f24
  4. yahoo mail problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem Accessing Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Accessing Yahoo Mail: I just bought a new desktop which included Windows 11 Home. I can't access my yahoo email thru windows 11 or Microsoft Outlook. I can't go direct to yahoo and access my mail.[Original Title: Mail]...
  6. Problem Accessing Yahoo Mail

Problem Accessing Yahoo Mail: I just bought a new desktop which included Windows 11 Home. I can't access my yahoo email thru windows 11 or Microsoft Outlook. I can't go direct to yahoo and access my mail.[Original Title: Mail]...
  7. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  8. Yahoo Mail Problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo Mail Problem . . .: I have been using, Yahoo Mail ffor many years, and I love it. But today, fur some reason . . . When, I click on the desktop shortcut, I've used for years. I get what I've added beow? If I type into the search bar of any browser, (mail.yahoo.com)). I get to my mail fine. I...
  9. Yahoo Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Yahoo Mail Problem: Lately, I'm having difficulty reaching my Yahoo mail accounts. I get a message: "Can't reach this page". I'm wondering if anyone else is also having difficulties. Fortunately, I have other email providers (Hotmail, Gmail and Proton mail). Rarely, Yahoo will work normally....
  10. problems with yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    problems with yahoo mail: hi! I need help with yahoo mail. i'm an old lady so be nice to me!*Smile---------------- using yahoo email on my new computer is impossible! finally figured edge is not a supported browser so I open my email with ie (latest version/updated). problems remain... constant...