Windows 10: Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update

Discus and support Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows outlook no longer will allow yahoo to work on PC Go through the update process and agree and it says it is fixing it but then gives code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NancyP3, Feb 7, 2021.

1. NancyP3 Win User

Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update

Windows outlook no longer will allow yahoo to work on PC
    Go through the update process and agree and it says it is fixing it but then gives code 0x8019019a

Please help.
    Androids are working
    Come on Microsoft what is going on? Get tired of every time you update I get issues.

:)

NancyP3, Feb 7, 2021

2. I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message

I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message. The steps outlined do not work...suggestions?

Original post : snyc email

ThomasFegan, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Yahoo Mail Contacts not syncing

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Your Yahoo mail contacts should automatically sync with People app, as it’s not working
    I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update

yahoo mail

Hi,

This issue refers to email settings and email server issues. Now, in order for you to successfully sync your email, we suggest that you follow the helpful steps from this article:
    I can't sync my Yahoo! account with Mail for Windows 10.

Should you have other queries and concerns, just send us a reply.

Marque Lor, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update

1. Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update - Similar Threads - Yahoo mail sync

2. MS Mail and Calendar does not sync all Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Mail and Calendar does not sync all Yahoo mail: Windows 11 Home, latest version of Mail and Calendar:I have added Yahoo mail to Mail and Calendar, but it never sync all the Yahoo mails maybe only a few ones from the past week or so.I have already gone into "Account settings" -> "change mailbox sync settings: -> "download...
  3. MS Mail and Calendar does not sync all Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Mail and Calendar does not sync all Yahoo mail: Windows 11 Home, latest version of Mail and Calendar:I have added Yahoo mail to Mail and Calendar, but it never sync all the Yahoo mails maybe only a few ones from the past week or so.I have already gone into "Account settings" -> "change mailbox sync settings: -> "download...
  4. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  5. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  6. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  7. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  8. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  9. Syncing yahoo mail

Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  10. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100