Windows 10: Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file

Discus and support Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im trying to attach a 3.27MB PDF file to an email in yahoo mail. My computer is running Windows 7. Whenever I try to attach a PDF file, it won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dee _025, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Dee _025 Win User

Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file

Im trying to attach a 3.27MB PDF file to an email in yahoo mail. My computer is running Windows 7. Whenever I try to attach a PDF file, it won't attach, it just shows a red X symbol. It attaches perfectly using my phone and on Windows 10 browser. How do I fix this? Thank you.

:)

Dee _025, Feb 9, 2023
  2. makhan10 Win User

Corrupted PDF file downloaded from yahoo mail

the file was blocked so i unblock it still same error message by Foxit and chrome

Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file 266600d1581423859t-corrupted-pdf-file-downloaded-yahoo-mail-pdf-error-3.jpg

makhan10, Feb 9, 2023
  3. makhan10 Win User
    Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome

this problem occurred only once

i try to download 3 PDF files in chrome from yahoo mail which i receive in single email

i tried both to download all 3 files individually and together as one zip file

none of the files opened in Foxit Reader, Edge Browser and Chrome,

however it was displayed fine in Chrome Browser Yahoo mail preview option

the problem occurred in both mine and my father laptops

so i try to download the files in Edge Browser and it worked fine

i had this problem in past with Edge Browser but this time it happened in chrome

makhan10, Feb 9, 2023
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Right click on the PDF, and Unblock it if necessary. Lower right. Then see if you can open in Foxit. If not, right click the PDF, properties, and post a pic of screen. Should look similar to this.

Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file 266599d1581423476t-corrupted-pdf-file-downloaded-yahoo-mail-2020-02-11_07h15_34.png

f14tomcat, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file - Similar Threads - Yahoo Mail won't

2. Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file: Im trying to attach a 3.27MB PDF file to an email in yahoo mail. My computer is running Windows 7. Whenever I try to attach a PDF file, it won't attach, it just shows a red X symbol. It attaches perfectly using my phone and on Windows 10 browser. How do I fix this? Thank you....
  3. Yahoo mail won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail won't load: Problem arose approx 2 mths ago. I use MS Mail on Win10 laptop. I have several email accts in MS Mail. 2 Outlook mail accounts and 2 hotmail accounts. Those work fine. receive/send emails fine. Appox 2 mths ago, my yahoo account started to Not receive new emails. Spoke to MS...
  4. Yahoo mail won't load

Yahoo mail won't load: Problem arose approx 2 mths ago. I use MS Mail on Win10 laptop. I have several email accts in MS Mail. 2 Outlook mail accounts and 2 hotmail accounts. Those work fine. receive/send emails fine. Appox 2 mths ago, my yahoo account started to Not receive new emails. Spoke to MS...
  5. Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail: Hello,I get the following error message when I try to open or download any attachment from my Yahoo mail account. The error message is as follows:: {"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"4001e54e-7aba-ac5e-1c10-880000019b00"}}Thank you for your help,K.Ramachandran...
  6. Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail

Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail: Hello,I get the following error message when I try to open or download any attachment from my Yahoo mail account. The error message is as follows:: {"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"4001e54e-7aba-ac5e-1c10-880000019b00"}}Thank you for your help,K.Ramachandran...
  7. Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10: The result is "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action," etc. I'd appreciate a way around this problem. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-audio-file-to-yahoo-mail-windows-10/1ec10c75-6a69-447b-b15c-f997fc5f212a
  8. Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome: this problem occurred only once i try to download 3 PDF files in chrome from yahoo mail which i receive in single email i tried both to download all 3 files individually and together as one zip file none of the files opened in Foxit Reader, Edge Browser and Chrome,...
  9. Mail app won't show pdf attachments

Mail app won't show pdf attachments: This is a well-document issue going back several years at least, but I can't find a solution for it. The Mail app doesn't show pdf attachments. They were sent from my phone using Gmail and they show up in the sent folder there, but in the Mail app on my PC there is no sign...
  10. Corrupted PDF file downloaded from yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted PDF file downloaded from yahoo mail: i downloaded PDF file from yahoo mail, using Edge browser, the file couldnt be opened in Foxit PDF reader or google chrome however it was displayed fine in Edge 150328