Windows 10: Yahoo Mail

Discus and support Yahoo Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is it that on my cell I have immediate receive/send Yahoo mail whilst, on Windows 10, I either have to wait ages, for both receive/send (with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamFerlazzo, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Yahoo Mail

Why is it that on my cell I have immediate receive/send Yahoo mail whilst, on Windows 10, I either have to wait ages, for both receive/send (with problems with attachments), or have nothing until the day after?

This is not a problem I experienced with Windows 7...

I use my mail for work….

:)

WilliamFerlazzo, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Apr 15, 2019
  3. lpatrick Win User
    ATT.net as Homepage, Yahoo as mail

Using MS Edge as browser and MS Mail as email.
    • How do I set ATT.net as homepage and Att.net/Yahoo as mail?

Thank you

lpatrick, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo e-mail not opening

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like know the detail below to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to Yahoo?
    If the issue is specific to yahoo, I suggest you to contact the yahoo support to get better assistance with the issue.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail

Hope this information helps you.

Sudheendra S, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Yahoo Mail

1. Yahoo Mail - Similar Threads - Yahoo Mail

2. Syncing yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  3. Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do

in Browsers and Email
    Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do: Using MS10 browser and email now. Not happy with windows email performance. I know it brings over mail from Yahoo so I was thinking of just using Yahoo mail. I am not to clever these days and cannot get Yahoo assigned a default email.. Help please! 136117
  4. Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do

in Windows 10 Support
    Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do: Using MS10 browser and email now. Not happy with windows email performance. I know it brings over mail from Yahoo so I was thinking of just using Yahoo mail. I am not to clever these days and cannot get Yahoo assigned a default email.. Help please! 136117
  5. error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App: When using the mail app in: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362 I'm getting the error code: error 0x8007042b I've disabled anti-virus but that didn't work. What I'm trying to do is: Go to the settings (the cog wheel in the app) Manage...
  6. error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App: When using the mail app in: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362 I'm getting the error code: error 0x8007042b I've disabled anti-virus but that didn't work. What I'm trying to do is: Go to the settings (the cog wheel in the app) Manage...
  7. password for yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password for yahoo mail: my password for yahoo mail wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-yahoo-mail/b591cd54-171e-4934-b1ea-2ef1982dbe81
  8. "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.

in Browsers and Email
    "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.: The "Stay signed in" box is ticked but I have to enter my email address and password manually or call upon Roboform to do it. In the latter case, it's a two step process. It first enters my email address and I then have to tell it to put my password in (fill boxes etc). Most...
  9. Windows user Profile picture issue, email address, Yahoo mail domain.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows user Profile picture issue, email address, Yahoo mail domain.: I was visiting someone and checking an e-mail I'd sent them and noticed to my alarm that my Windows User Account picture was appearing as a small image next to my name / e-mail address. I had assumed this image along with other images on my computer was entirely private which...
  10. how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail: how do I move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-a-scanned-document-to-a-folder-in/b7073d4c-192d-4087-a7b1-9181f2ecab60"