Windows 10: Yahoo mail

Discus and support Yahoo mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Yahoo mail

I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite.
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Dec 20, 2017

2. pin an internet shortcut icon to the taskbar in windows 10

I use yahoo mail. if i use the mail app in windows 10 it does not take you to yahoo mail but rather displays your mail in a different windows 10 app view. when i go to my yahoo mail, i want it to look like yahoo mail. so i want to pin an icon for yahoo
    mail to my task bar. how can i do this ?

waltergreenwood, Dec 20, 2017
  3. bhumbro Win User
    Email on E90! Entered a Yahoo email but keeps coming back to sign in

# Yahoo! Mail Settings

Unlike Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail offers standard POP3 access for receiving emails incoming through your Yahoo mailbox, by using your favorite email client software. To setup your email client for working with your Yahoo account, you need to select the POP3 protocol
    and use the following mail server settings:

Yahoo Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.mail.yahoo.com (port 110)

Yahoo Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.mail.yahoo.com (port 25)

bhumbro, Dec 20, 2017
  4. Yahoo mail

Hi Ben.

You didn't mention which browser you are using and if you tried another. That would be the first thing I would do. Chrome or Firefox.

If mail works normally in an alternate browser I would consider clearing browsing data in the browser that isn't working. Please ensure you know your passwords for sites that you log on to automatically.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 20, 2017
  5. mrgeek Win User
    "can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete"

I encountered this on Pale Moon last couple days. The check box works in Edge and Firefox so it's a browser issue.

mrgeek, Dec 20, 2017
  6. torre Win User
    Are you referring to the Trash bin or deleting emails from the Inbox to the Trash Bin ?

If referring to the Trash bin an alternate method is to put your cursor over Trash symbol and the garbage can symbol will open to be clicked.

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Yahoo mail

1. Yahoo mail - Similar Threads - Yahoo mail

2. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  3. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  4. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...: In win11, I can't move my e-mails out of the e-mail environment to save in a desk top folder or on a dvd -cd for storage, even with drag & drop....
  6. In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...: In win11, I can't move my e-mails out of the e-mail environment to save in a desk top folder or on a dvd -cd for storage, even with drag & drop....
  7. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  8. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  9. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11

Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11: Hi,When I receive emails on my yahoo mail web version in windows 11 instead of getting a normal mime attachment ics file for a calendar event I only get an attachment named "untitled". And this attachment does not work.I tried some workaround solutions and found the...