Windows 10: Yahoo not responding

Discus and support Yahoo not responding in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I get this almost every time I go on yahoo with edge, page freezes, edge says yahoo not responding. This does not happen with firefox. My guess is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Wood Win User

Yahoo not responding

I get this almost every time I go on yahoo with edge, page freezes, edge says yahoo not responding.
    This does not happen with firefox.
    My guess is edge problem.
    Anyone know more.

:)

Wood, Mar 9, 2017
  2. Ian Ser Win User

yahoo mail not responding

Hello Linda,

To better assist you with your concern, please answer the following questions:

• What browser are you using to access the website?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already done?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Mar 9, 2017
  3. yahoo mail not responding

Yahoo mail not responding, recoving webpage keeps happening. got ride of add on that would alow me. also my tool icon is missing

LindaBarnes04, Mar 9, 2017
  4. Yahoo not responding

Hi Wood.

While I can't give you a solution or even a cause this is a common post. Some say turn off compatibility mode, others say that doesn't help. Seems to be an issue with IE11 as well. Several months ago it was even posted that Edge wasn't supported. On the other hand one of my laptops connects fine using Edge, or at least it did.

Even for Yahoo that is an interesting approach. Windows 10 has been in the wild for nineteen months. If it isn't a Yahoo issue you think they would actively be pursing MS, who knows, maybe they are.

Wish I had more.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 10, 2017
Thema:

Yahoo not responding

1. Yahoo not responding - Similar Threads - Yahoo responding

2. can't logon to yahoo mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't logon to yahoo mail account: keep getting an error message that something went wrong, trying to login to my yahoo account on my desktop computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-logon-to-yahoo-mail-account/65227423-b4a6-4f52-9de0-7d5a4fc5c1b1
  3. Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email: Using Edge and Chrome, I've been having problems reaching Yahoo and Yahoo email. In both, I get my login screen, then when I press next, I get a screen to enter my email address (again) and password on same screen. Sometimes I get in, other times it loops back to the latter...
  4. How To Make Yahoo My Default Mail Ricipient?

How To Make Yahoo My Default Mail Ricipient?: Nothing seems to work, any suggestions? It states there is NO Email associated with this request Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-yahoo-my-default-mail-ricipient/1ba43c73-2a25-47c4-85de-46af54640412
  5. Email account with Sky/Yahoo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email account with Sky/Yahoo: Hi. I had a message from Microsoft telling me there is a problem with my Sky/Yahoo email account. I tried to log in and it didn't recognise my username which is my email address. I have been using this account for years, and now it seems I've been locked out of my email...
  6. Updated and now my browser is Yahoo even though default is set to Google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updated and now my browser is Yahoo even though default is set to Google: Hi, I have just updated to the newest version of windows (16th August 2019). I use Google Chrome exclusively, although Google is set as my default browser, every search is resulting in Yahoo. How do I stop this from happening? I do not want to be using Yahoo....
  7. Importing Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail: How do you Import Contacts from Yahoo email to Windows 10 mail. I have tried for hours to do it! None of the search engine instructions work!!!...
  8. Yahoo e-mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo e-mail: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since last Thursday, I have been getting the following prompt on my e-mail account: Your Sbcglobal settings are out-of-date. When, I attempt to follow the "fix-it" prompts nothing happens. It requires my user name and password. When I try that it...
  9. Yahoo! Powered.

Yahoo! Powered.: Yahoo search keeps popping up and I cannot get red of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-powered/f239bec8-eaa5-48a4-8ca2-132f942d5f33
  10. I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO: I CANNOT TYPE IN EMAIL SENT TO ME IN ADOBE. I HAVE THE LASTEST VERSION USING YAHOO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-cannot-type-in-email-sent-to-me-in-adobe-i-have/51e34643-1e2f-4b2d-9016-30f3c4f838ed