Windows 10: Yahoo says all 3 billion accounts hit by 2013 hack

Discus and support Yahoo says all 3 billion accounts hit by 2013 hack in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The web giant, now owned by Verizon, disclosed the theft of 500 million records in September 2016, only to reveal in December a separate theft of one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Yahoo says all 3 billion accounts hit by 2013 hack

Read more: Yahoo says all 3 billion accounts hit by 2013 hack | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 3, 2017
  2. Bill Smithers, Oct 3, 2017
  3. yahoo account hacked

My yahoo mail was hack.can.t change my password its locked. yahoo sent me a key account code on my tracfone which I can not download the app to accesse my mail. is there another way to rest password on my pc.

JohnPeaceWA., Oct 3, 2017
  4. yu gnomi Win User

Only 3 Billion. no sweat. Figure a billion people wren't even paying attention, and never knew about breach. Another billion breaches due to a half billion people (or so) being repeatedly violated. So just have to focus on retaining remaining billion... no sweat. Nothing Yahoo can't handle, keep buying that Yahoo stock.

Remember, when you buy Yahoo stock, a Unicorn get's it's wings (or horn, or however that goes.)

yu gnomi, Oct 3, 2017
  5. PJLLB Win User
    Hmmm...since Yahoo became part of Oath (the Verizon Media and Telematics organization) you can't buy Yahoo stock anymore.

PJLLB, Oct 3, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    Never had a Yahoo account. *Smile

[youtube]Fm5FE0x9eY0[/youtube]

Tony K, Oct 3, 2017
  7. lx07 Win User
    Was I even born in 2013?

lx07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Yahoo says all 3 billion accounts hit by 2013 hack - Similar Threads - Yahoo says billion

2. 3 of my accounts hacked by a rambler.ru account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 of my accounts hacked by a rambler.ru account: so i have 1 main email account, and 2 alternative email accounts, and all of them got hacked by this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** what can i do?...
  3. 3 of my accounts hacked by a rambler.ru account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 of my accounts hacked by a rambler.ru account: so i have 1 main email account, and 2 alternative email accounts, and all of them got hacked by this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** what can i do?...
  4. Hacked account says not registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account says not registered: My account was hacked and it says not registered email. Im using this account before and dont have problem at all. I dont know how to recover it. My MS account is used as well to log in to my PC and it is a problem actually I dont receive any help at all....
  5. Hacked account says not registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked account says not registered: My account was hacked and it says not registered email. Im using this account before and dont have problem at all. I dont know how to recover it. My MS account is used as well to log in to my PC and it is a problem actually I dont receive any help at all....
  6. Hacked account says not registered

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Yahoo Hacked?

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Hacked?: Clicked on my normal yahoo.co.uk email and something came up in address bar guce@yahoo.co.uk cant be reached? Thats not my link?? Hacked. Yahoo is closed down now. 182453
  8. Billions upon billions of OpenWith.exe processes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Billions upon billions of OpenWith.exe processes...: OK, not really billions, but probably like 100+ "OpenWith.exe" processes keep popping up over time. This has been happening since I built my new machine. I don't recall this happening with my previous build and I am at a loss as to why this is happening at all. I've scanned...
  9. yahoo account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    yahoo account: I was unable to access my email account with all of my mail and was asked to wait while its located but my daughters picture came up instead of mine and I responded its not me and I had to enter a yahoo account(new one) and when I did that I lost my old mail with my flight...
  10. Windows 10 won't hit 1 billion devices by mid-2018

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 won't hit 1 billion devices by mid-2018: A little over a year ago, with much fanfare, Microsoft execs drew a line in the sand, predicting that Windows 10 would be installed on 1 billion devices by mid-2018. But Microsoft officials conceded today, July 15, that they likely won't make that deadline. My ZDNet...