Windows 10: yahoo sync error

Discus and support yahoo sync error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get error 0x8019019a when trying to sync yahoo mail with another email account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ericgilbert2, Sep 22, 2020.

1. yahoo sync error

I get error 0x8019019a when trying to sync yahoo mail with another email account

:)

ericgilbert2, Sep 22, 2020

2. I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message

I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message. The steps outlined do not work...suggestions?

Original post : snyc email

ThomasFegan, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Yahoo mail stopped syncing on Focus

Thanks for the suggestions David.

• Yahoo! e-mail via web browser has been slow / spotty lately, I think Yahoo! is having some issues, and that's true on desktop browsing as well as WP7s IE browser. But the email is currently work essentially fine from the WP7 browser. So I don't know if
      this relates to the phone email sync problem.
    • I did the hardware reset, that didn't make a difference...
    • I had previously already deleted the Yahoo! account and set it up again...when I do this, it attempts to sync, and sometimes does get new messages. But it always ends with the message "Needs Attention" and when I open the mail client, I get the error message.
      Also, the option to pin Yahoo mail to the start screen is grayed out, so I don't know if that's a clue for anything...
    So I am still stuck, don't know if this is Yahoo's issue or something wrong with my Focus?

Tom

mansell365, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

yahoo sync error

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

yahoo sync error

1. yahoo sync error - Similar Threads - yahoo sync error

2. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  3. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  4. Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update

Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update: Windows outlook no longer will allow yahoo to work on PC Go through the update process and agree and it says it is fixing it but then gives code 0x8019019a Please help. Androids are working Come on Microsoft what is going on? Get tired of every time you update I get issues....
  5. yahoo sync error code

in Windows 10 Customization
    yahoo sync error code: what does the yahoo mail error code Ox8019019a mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-sync-error-code/7939fbaf-0107-4695-ba07-08d29c1d297e
  6. Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar

Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time, had to upgrade computer when display was no longer supported. First time around I got this to work, but now I have the mail app working fine, but the calendar app does not sync. I have tried deleting my yahoo...
  7. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  8. Syncing yahoo mail

Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  9. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100
  10. How to Sync Yahoo

How to Sync Yahoo: Ever since Microsoft Technician did a reset on my Dell Laptop I can no longer sync my Yahoo Mail account. I have spent hours, days,weeks and they say they do not know why it does not sync. I am not happy, this is not the reason I called them but now have more issues. This is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail slow