Windows 10: Yamaha AGO3 sample rate

Discus and support Yamaha AGO3 sample rate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, i have a sound card external to the one built into my laptop called the AGO3. I've installed all the drivers and got everything to work however i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Webster_Games, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Yamaha AGO3 sample rate

So, i have a sound card external to the one built into my laptop called the AGO3. I've installed all the drivers and got everything to work however i can't seem to get the sample rate to change in the windows audio settings. My desk supports 24bit 192khz and I'm trying to change my windows settings to match. What can i do to solve this issue?

:)

Webster_Games, Jun 29, 2020
  2. JJSchultz Win User

audiodp.exe and sample rate

I cannot change the sample rate in my recording interface because I get message that audiodp.exe is on and this will not allow sample rate change please advise

JJSchultz, Jun 29, 2020
  3. John wyke Win User
    Usb sampling rate

I use an audio device via a USB cable to enable a high sampling rate. I change this to 24 bit 192kbit. The problem is that every time I switch the audio device off and later back on, the sampling rate falls back to the default. Can I change this default
    setting?

is this something i can change in the registry?

John wyke, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Yamaha AGO3 sample rate

AAC sample rates for N95

Which AAC sample rates are supported by the N95 other than 44.1khz; is 48KHz supported for example?

If so is it possible to change the sample rate used within Nokia Music Manager?

Thanks,

Zack

zackt---01, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Yamaha AGO3 sample rate

1. Yamaha AGO3 sample rate - Similar Threads - Yamaha AGO3 sample

2. Sampling rate and microphone volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sampling rate and microphone volume: I noticed strange glitches/bugs.I am using bluetooth headphones.When I take them out of the case, I have the playback sample rate set to 44100Hz.If I restart the laptop, or just turn Bluetooth off and on, the playback frequency is set to 48000Hz.And I can't change the...
  3. Windows Sample Rate Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Sample Rate Problem: When I try to change my sample rate for my microphone, the option is blurred/greyed out. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sample-rate-problem/9fd2fd50-7a9c-494a-804a-9a23b7b9c958
  4. Sample rate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sample rate: Ok so I am trying to use voice mod a very good voice changer and it is telling me my beat solo 3's sample rate is too low so I go and try and fix it but it won't let me click on the drop-down menu to change it if you could help that would be greatly appreciated!...
  5. Sample Rate Not Available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sample Rate Not Available: Hi there, I have had problems with being able to change the sample rate of my playback engine for my windows 10 device. The Default speakers allow me to have the 24/48khz, however, it does not allow me to change those settings with my audio interface I have gone into the...
  6. Sample Rate on Microphone

Sample Rate on Microphone: So a few months ago when I got my new headset I optimized the sample rate to be higher. But then someone unplugged my headphones and when I went to plug them back and optimize the microphone again the sample rate was somewhat lower and the max I could go was DVD quality when...
  7. Audio Sample Rate

Audio Sample Rate: how do I change the audio sample rate of a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sample-rate/aba0eb8e-939e-471e-ae1e-77dfaf5dc1f3
  8. Microphone sample rate

Microphone sample rate: I don't know why after update i have only 44100 and 48000hz. Before i had 192000hz and it vanished. It sucks because i have pretty good microphone, but because of 48000 sample rate the quality is poor. Thx for help...
  9. Usb sampling rate

Usb sampling rate: I use an audio device via a USB cable to enable a high sampling rate. I change this to 24 bit 192kbit. The problem is that every time I switch the audio device off and later back on, the sampling rate falls back to the default. Can I change this default setting? is this...
  10. Microphone Sample Rate

Microphone Sample Rate: when i change my mic sample rate in the settings it always goes back to DVD quality instead of Studio quality. Why does it do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microphone-sample-rate/50f5819d-41df-4300-a274-456979f4769b