Windows 10: Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out

Discus and support Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yammer empowers people to work out loud and connect with others across their organization to share ideas and get things done. In Yammer, groups provide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out

Source: Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 1, 2017
  2. 태준문 Win User

Embeded script on sharepoint webpart for use yammer

I am using yammer in th webpart of sharepoint 2016.

After December 15, 2017, I can't use it with the message below.

========================================

As of
    December 15 2017
    , Yammer no longer supports Internet Explorer 10 and will no longer work reliably in this browser. To continue using Yammer, you must upgrade your browser. For supported versions, please go to

Office 365 system requirements
    . You can also access Yammer by downloading our

mobile apps

========================================

According to the message, I need to use IE11. I am already using IE11 now.

How can I resolve this probleem.

When I connect directly to 'www.yammer.com', It is working.

Is it not working embeded javascript on the sharepoint webpart?

태준문, Mar 1, 2017
  3. YazminSP Win User
    Yammer embed in SharePoint 365 shows error message that not longer support IE9 but we use IE11

Hello,

We have embed yammer in our Intranet's homepage (SharePoint 365) but since last week it shows the following error message:

"As of May 1 2015, Yammer no longer supports Internet Explorer 9 and will not longer work reliably in this browser. To continue using Yammer, you must upgrade your browser. For supported versions, please go to Office 365 system Requirements. You can also
    access Yammer by downloading our mobile apps"

To narrow down this issue,

1. Our machines has IE 11 version 11.0.10240.17738 and yammer works fine in Chrome

2. This occurs only in the homepage site , trying the same code in another sites and it works fine.

3. This issue occurs to all computers in the organisation.

Any help/advice would be much appreciate.

Thank you,

YazminSP, Mar 1, 2017
Thema:

Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out

1. Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out - Similar Threads - Yammer integration Office

2. New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer: Happy 2021! The Yammer team has been busy over the past several weeks and we wanted to take a moment to share some updates on previously announced features and experiences that are in the process of rolling out. Share to Yammer from SharePoint Soon, you’ll be...
  3. Sticky Notes integration now rolled out to everyone for OneNote iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes integration now rolled out to everyone for OneNote iPad: Sticky Notes integration now rolled out to everyone for OneNote iPad! What are you going to do with Sticky Notes in msonenote? Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 141884
  4. Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams: Today, we are pleased to announce that Microsoft Kaizala is rolling out to all eligible Microsoft 365 and Office 365 commercial customers worldwide, making it generally available in 40 languages across 180+ markets. We are also announcing plans to bring Kaizala capabilities...
  5. Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview: Microsoft has started rolling out its lightweight project-management tool, Office 365 Planner, to participants in the First Release testing program. Microsoft has started rolling out a preview of its Planner technology to those participating in the Office 365 First Release...
  6. Now no office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Now no office 365: Has anIyone experienced irregularities while upgrading to w10. I was subscribed to office 365 before the switch and now noticed there's NOTHING. What happened and who do I lean on with my complaint? Any advice and or experience would be an assist. Thanks bill 21228
  7. MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer

in Windows 10 News
    MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer: Microsoft starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customers [img] Microsoft was expected to release Office 2016 to business customers with an Office Enterprise E4, ProPlus or subscription sometime this month. Today, the company started rolling out...
  8. Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide: Today, during a global webcast from Microsoft headquarters, we announced that Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365—is now generally available in 181 markets and in 19 languages. Since announcing the preview in November, more than 50,000 organizations have...
  9. Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups: Around the world, teamwork is on the rise. Our research suggests employees now work on nearly double the number of teams than they did just five years ago. This means, more than ever, people are reliant on their peers to help get things done. But a “one size fits all”...
  10. Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer: Today marks an important milestone with the release of Office 365 sign-in for Yammer, a feature allowing users to access Yammer with their Office 365 credentials and to work across Office 365 applications with ease. How it works As users sign in to Yammer, they will be...