Windows 10: Yammer

Discus and support Yammer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is related to a Windows 10 Yammer forum. I created a public group and inadvertently posted duplicate documents. I deleted the duplicates, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by V C 7362, Feb 13, 2020.

1. V C 7362 Win User

Yammer

This is related to a Windows 10 Yammer forum. I created a public group and inadvertently posted duplicate documents. I deleted the duplicates, but I cannot delete the "sad face" within a large square---which is indicating that a "file was deleted". Does any one know how I can delete that square/sad face completely from the Yammer?

:)

V C 7362, Feb 13, 2020

2. Missing "Files" list in Yammer in IE11

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try to access Yammer in Compatibility view mode and check if it helps.

• Open Yammer using IE 11.
    • From top right corner click on Tools.
    • Select Compatibility view settings.
    • Finally click on Add.
    If this doesn't work, I suggest you to contact Yammer support in this regard and check if it helps.

Here is the link: https://community.office365.com/en-us/w/yammer/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 13, 2020
  3. CraigDow Win User
    Yammer app log in issue

I can't log in on my yammer app on my Company I-Phone, although my password and log-in on my PC works fine. Any Suggestions?

CraigDow, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Yammer

Bill Smithers, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Yammer

1. Yammer - Similar Threads - Yammer

2. Do you get apps like Yammer, Plannner, and lists with Microsoft 365 personal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you get apps like Yammer, Plannner, and lists with Microsoft 365 personal?: I need to know whether you can get apps like Lists and Planner in Microsoft 365 personal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-get-apps-like-yammer-plannner-and-lists/d3638d91-43d0-4490-9276-d066573b8f58
  3. Do you get apps like Yammer, Plannner, and lists with Microsoft 365 personal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you get apps like Yammer, Plannner, and lists with Microsoft 365 personal?: I need to know whether you can get apps like Lists and Planner in Microsoft 365 personal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-get-apps-like-yammer-plannner-and-lists/d3638d91-43d0-4490-9276-d066573b8f58
  4. Yammer for KFC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yammer for KFC: So basically I signed up to yammer with my school account and then the school blocked yammer on all devices using my school email. I have no idea how to create a new account and I have tried to sign up for yammer with any other account but nothing is working I am so confused...
  5. Yammer for KFC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yammer for KFC: So basically I signed up to yammer with my school account and then the school blocked yammer on all devices using my school email. I have no idea how to create a new account and I have tried to sign up for yammer with any other account but nothing is working I am so confused...
  6. Yammer for KFC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. What is new for Yammer in April 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is new for Yammer in April 2021: The seasons are changing and we have a lot of news to share! This blog will cover what we’ve recently shipped and what’s coming in the next few weeks. You can also find recent updates for Yammer from Microsoft Ignite in this session on-demand. New...
  8. Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams: Today we’re announcing the rollout of notifications from Yammer communities in Microsoft Teams. With millions of employees working remotely or in hybrid environments, it’s more important than ever for employees to feel connected. Teams makes it easier...
  9. Yammer Reactions are now inclusive

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer Reactions are now inclusive: We believe that Yammer, a tool that connects people and helps build communities, has an important role to play for a sense of belonging and inclusion. And when we build Yammer, we don’t want to simply build for inclusivity, we want to celebrate it. Recently...
  10. New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer: Happy 2021! The Yammer team has been busy over the past several weeks and we wanted to take a moment to share some updates on previously announced features and experiences that are in the process of rolling out. Share to Yammer from SharePoint Soon, you’ll be...