Windows 10: Yammer

Discus and support Yammer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is related to a Windows 10 Yammer forum. I created a public group and inadvertently posted duplicate documents. I deleted the duplicates, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by V C 7362, Feb 13, 2020.

1. V C 7362 Win User

Yammer

This is related to a Windows 10 Yammer forum. I created a public group and inadvertently posted duplicate documents. I deleted the duplicates, but I cannot delete the "sad face" within a large square---which is indicating that a "file was deleted". Does any one know how I can delete that square/sad face completely from the Yammer?

:)

V C 7362, Feb 13, 2020

2. Missing "Files" list in Yammer in IE11

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try to access Yammer in Compatibility view mode and check if it helps.

• Open Yammer using IE 11.
    • From top right corner click on Tools.
    • Select Compatibility view settings.
    • Finally click on Add.
    If this doesn't work, I suggest you to contact Yammer support in this regard and check if it helps.

Here is the link: https://community.office365.com/en-us/w/yammer/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 13, 2020
  3. CraigDow Win User
    Yammer app log in issue

I can't log in on my yammer app on my Company I-Phone, although my password and log-in on my PC works fine. Any Suggestions?

CraigDow, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Yammer

Bill Smithers, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Yammer

1. Yammer - Similar Threads - Yammer

2. New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer mobile iOS and Android apps keep you connected from anywhere - driving employee engagement and participation across the entire company. Earlier this year, we announced a preview of upcoming changes to the mobile experience, and now, Yammer’s superpowers are getting...
  3. New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer's mission is to “empower and connect every person across an organization to maximize their impact.” We want to bring this experience to our users wherever they are, so we're working to create a full-featured mobile app with a sleek user experience. Here are some of the...
  4. When will you have yammer available in French

in Windows 10 Customization
    When will you have yammer available in French: Hi, When will you have yammer available in French thks Richard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-you-have-yammer-available-in-french/aa852893-d870-441a-8975-e64a25873901
  5. Microsoft Teams users now able to add Yammer tab to Teams channel

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams users now able to add Yammer tab to Teams channel: Starting today, Microsoft Teams users will be able to add a Yammer tab to their Teams channel that loads a specified group or topic feed from Yammer. This new feature will allow members follow and share conversations in Yammer without having to leave Teams. Your team members...
  6. Login Yammer Mobile -No temporary password given

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Yammer Mobile -No temporary password given: Hi, I recently uninstalled and reinstalled the Yammer app in my phone, so I am now unable to login. My account is under a company's and I followed the previous instruction, which was to go to App Directory and click Window Phone (I'm on Android) and a password is supposed...
  7. Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out: Yammer empowers people to work out loud and connect with others across their organization to share ideas and get things done. In Yammer, groups provide the structure for people to gather in open spaces to share best practices, develop into communities of interest and ignite...
  8. Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups: Around the world, teamwork is on the rise. Our research suggests employees now work on nearly double the number of teams than they did just five years ago. This means, more than ever, people are reliant on their peers to help get things done. But a “one size fits all”...
  9. Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued: Windows phone apps for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer are retiring on May 20, 2018 Summary Effective May 20, 2018, the Windows Phone apps for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer will be retired. Starting on that date, these apps will no...
  10. Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer: Today marks an important milestone with the release of Office 365 sign-in for Yammer, a feature allowing users to access Yammer with their Office 365 credentials and to work across Office 365 applications with ease. How it works As users sign in to Yammer, they will be...