Windows 10: Yawn

Discus and support Yawn in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why does it take so long for games to download from the microsoft store? It's a rip! (First and last time mircosoft store shopper)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tank.2, Dec 3, 2018.

1. tank.2 Win User

Yawn

why does it take so long for games to download from the microsoft store? It's a rip! (First and last time mircosoft store shopper)

:)

tank.2, Dec 3, 2018
  2. illinjah Win User

N97 v12 and 5800 v30 .. YAWN

Oh please..how old are you? 12?

This place is called Nokia Discussions not Nokia Kindergarten, so please try to stay factual and don´t act like a child, ok? Yawn :)

illinjah, Dec 3, 2018
  3. N97 v12 and 5800 v30 .. YAWN

again you have been here long enough to know that nokia as is will not respond to your whiny dissatisfaction. we know we know how unhappy you are. this has been the story with you since day one. YAWN same old same old.

really could be a bit more original. how about helping a user once in a while instead of just **bleep** ? i'm just sayin........

radical24---01, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Yawn

N97 v12 and 5800 v30 .. YAWN

You see, I have to say 'YAWN' because when I actually yawn, you don't get it do you Nokia..

Two phones. Both bought directly from Nokia "sim-free".. BOTH stuck on the old firmware.. how old is the 5800 v30 firmware now? 3 weeks old?

I'm hopefully getting my hands on a Sony Ericsson Satio in the next few days. A Symbian phone from another Vendor! Hopefully I'll see how a competitor to Nokia might've managed to have released a phone on the same platform that does not suck so unbelievably...

Get a move on with your mind numbingly convoluted release cycle with its secret change log and even more secret release dates..

Still no Mac support for the N97, ey... tut.. no chance you could add the USB Id's of the N97 to the existing Mac software so it would just work? I doubt very much it requires a code change and lets face it.. what's the worst it'd do.. break the phone and
    I'd need to *#7370* it? ooooooh.. not for the 85th time then?!

grrrrrr

cpitchford, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Yawn