Windows 10: Yayhoo Mail not able to install on Windows mail.

Discus and support Yayhoo Mail not able to install on Windows mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the latest upgrade on my pc for windows 10 my yahoo mail account has an Out of Date/ Fix Now messege but I cannot get it to work on windows mail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanDay3, Dec 1, 2020.

1. AlanDay3 Win User

Yayhoo Mail not able to install on Windows mail.

Since the latest upgrade on my pc for windows 10 my yahoo mail account has an Out of Date/ Fix Now messege but I cannot get it to work on windows mail.

:)

AlanDay3, Dec 1, 2020
  2. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Yayhoo Mail not able to install on Windows mail. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Yayhoo Mail not able to install on Windows mail. - Similar Threads - Yayhoo Mail able

2. Windows Mail: Incoming Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail: Incoming Mail: For some contacts in my address book, I don't see the Name / Surname appear in the inbox section. Even if in the "Contacts" section I have registered the person with his Name / Surname / Email, when I receive their emails I do not see the person's Name / Surname but only his...
  3. Windows Mail: Incoming Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail: Incoming Mail: For some contacts in my address book, I don't see the Name / Surname appear in the inbox section. Even if in the "Contacts" section I have registered the person with his Name / Surname / Email, when I receive their emails I do not see the person's Name / Surname but only his...
  4. No mail in Mail

No mail in Mail: I am using Windows 10 on a Desktop PC; I kept MS Live Mail for email but yesterday, 4-10-21, I could not receive or send anything. I kept getting a request to sign in but when I did I received a message that my password had changed. I sent an email to a relative from my cell...
  5. Mail not able to add account

Mail not able to add account: I have been trying to connect my school gmail account to the mail app but it just shows this kind of error [ATTACH] I did not encounter this problem with my other 2 gmail accounts. My build is Windows 10 1909, with no pending updates....
  6. windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail is not able to receive or send mail: When I activate windows live mail, it is stuck at "Authorising" and eventually times out, and is not able to send or receive mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-is-not-able-to-receive-or-send/cbaee829-42f0-4b8f-b7e3-da3df4c1cf62
  7. Not able to add accounts to Mail app.

Not able to add accounts to Mail app.: I am having issues adding a new account to the mail app. I already have added a Outlook.com & a gmail account without issue but when I am trying to add a second outlook.com account it just gets stuck at the creating account window. Have reset the app twice without success....
  8. Mail for Windows 10 - NOT able to SEND emails

Mail for Windows 10 - NOT able to SEND emails: I have a new laptop that came with Windows 10. I set up the Mail for Windows 10 with 2 accounts. The incoming mail is working just fine and I receive all emails, however, I cannot SEND any emails. I receive an email that just tells me that Windows cannot send the email and...
  9. Mails from Windows Live Mail to Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mails from Windows Live Mail to Mail: Hi, How to get old mails and mail folders from "Windows live Mail" & "Outlook 2007" to "Mail" app in Windows 10. Thanks Prashant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mails-from-windows-live-mail-to-mail/22773ad1-1b23-486e-bcae-3143c4216a58
  10. not able to send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not able to send mail: not able to send mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/not-able-to-send-mail/fb293f19-d22c-44c7-85b2-1e01de255891