Windows 10: Yeah I see there are updates in the Microsoft Store, but what about the details of the update?

Discus and support Yeah I see there are updates in the Microsoft Store, but what about the details of the update? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Non option of that sot before updating the app. Can't I see what's new in that update? or I'm I asking too much? I don't think so right?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Flavio_S, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Flavio_S Win User

Yeah I see there are updates in the Microsoft Store, but what about the details of the update?

Non option of that sot before updating the app.

Can't I see what's new in that update? or I'm I asking too much? I don't think so right?

:)

Flavio_S, Jul 29, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Pennative Win User
    Cannot see update details for apps in store. Help?

When apps get updated by their developer, there is an icon at the top of the Store page showing how many apps are awaiting action.

Clicking on this icon takes you to a list of apps with updates available.

On Windows Phone 8.1, I used to be able to tap the name of the app in this list, and it would take me to the app details on the store.

On Windows Phone 10, there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. In order to see details of the update, I have to back out of this list, search for the app, and then open the details manually.

I find this to be very annoying. Can anyone help me?

If Microsoft is already working on a solution, could you please link me to the details?

If I'm just a dunce that can't see an obvious solution right in front of my nose, could you please enlighten me?

If i'm posting this in the wrong place, could you please direct me to where I can get some answers?

Thank you

Pennative, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Pennative Win User

Yeah I see there are updates in the Microsoft Store, but what about the details of the update?

Cannot see update details for apps in store. Help?

Can anyone help me with this question? Is it possible to make this suggestion for a future update to the store?

Pennative, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Yeah I see there are updates in the Microsoft Store, but what about the details of the update? - Similar Threads - Yeah are updates

2. see what's new in this update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    see what's new in this update?: on the windows update view update history clicking on the link just either goes to the Microsoft store and tips or stays blank another windows bug i feel ? 180659
  3. see what's new in this update?

in Windows 10 Support
    see what's new in this update?: on the windows update view update history clicking on the link just either goes to the Microsoft store and tips or stays blank another windows bug i feel ? 180659
  4. More details about Driver updates under Optional updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More details about Driver updates under Optional updates: In the Optional updates section of Windows Update, Windows 10 shows me a bunch of possible driver updates. However, there is no info pop-up or link to describe what those updates really are. All I see are a bunch of driver names and version numbers. The driver names are not...
  5. Problems about the Microsoft Store and the Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems about the Microsoft Store and the Windows Update: I bought a game from the Microsoft Store but I couldn't download it. I clicked error and it said Windows Update is disabled. I opened the Windows Update then but the page was keep loading and nothing happened. After that, I tried to fix it in troubleshoot but it said it...
  6. Microsoft will share more details about Windows 10 19H2 update soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will share more details about Windows 10 19H2 update soon: Earlier this year, a rumour claimed that Windows 10 19H2 (Fall 2019 Update) could end up being a small update with not too many big changes. Microsoft not shipping any preview builds of Windows 10 19H2 seems to indicate this is the case. On the other hand, Windows 10 20H1 is...
  7. Can I get an email that Windows is about to update and what's in the update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get an email that Windows is about to update and what's in the update?: The last Windows update took down one of our systems and we were not prepared. Is there any way I can get an email prior to the update that lists what will be updated? I've tried an RSS feed, but my company blocks them, so that's not an option. Any ideas? Thanks, April...
  8. How to see what is update about?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to see what is update about?: Like in 7 and 8 we can click a link before update to see what will be fixed or added. How to do that now? 10323
  9. Is it possible to see details about "Process Private" in RamMap

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is it possible to see details about "Process Private" in RamMap: Currently "Process Private" is taking up 9 GB of my 16 GB. As it seems a bit excessive, I'd love to be able to see exactly what is using all this memory. Is it possible to see what processes are using this memory? 91940
  10. Yeah!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Yeah!!!!!!: I've finally got Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10074! I like it except for the start menu mod by Brink doesn't work [img] . 5750