Windows 10: Yeah,i want to ask smthng.

Discus and support Yeah,i want to ask smthng. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I used to use my system on hdd, now i transferred to my sdd and my hdd still got a windows 10 which is always failing to boot. I want to ask how can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheHebeleRaider124, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Yeah,i want to ask smthng.

I used to use my system on hdd, now i transferred to my sdd and my hdd still got a windows 10 which is always failing to boot. I want to ask how can i delete win10 while keeping the data on my hdd. Thx for all advice.

submitted by /u/TheHebeleRaider124
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheHebeleRaider124, Dec 8, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Yeah,i want to ask smthng. :p

cadaveca, Dec 8, 2020
  3. my lumia 520 stopped playing videos for you tube... day before its working but same videos are when played it shows error .. I m using gud wi-fi connection.. suggest smthng for it soon ....

Ok thanks for that.... And pls suggest smthng for it as soon as possible... Meanwhile any other solution for this ?

Can reseting the phone may be helpful ?..

love-singh, Dec 8, 2020
  4. DrPepper Win User

Yeah,i want to ask smthng.

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Yeah,i want to ask smthng.

1. Yeah,i want to ask smthng. - Similar Threads - Yeah ask smthng

2. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  3. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  4. question i want to ask sumit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question i want to ask sumit: hi, sumit i got windows 11 in october ask me how did i do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-i-want-to-ask-sumit/3de9dd05-7bca-4600-bc3c-41df1ccef673
  5. question i want to ask sumit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question i want to ask sumit: hi, sumit i got windows 11 in october ask me how did i do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-i-want-to-ask-sumit/3de9dd05-7bca-4600-bc3c-41df1ccef673
  6. Yeah. I got hacked.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yeah. I got hacked.: Can someone please help me? I don't know how this happened but my PC was hacked the other day. Shortly after I realised exe software and other things were popping up, I ran Avast and Malwarebytes scans. It found 25+ viruses just from the events on that day. Today, my PayPal...
  7. Yeah read

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yeah read: Please remove my subsription bro ik yall rat asses not giving me an option to remove it on purpose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yeah-read/321edfa0-2287-4aa3-a8c3-3122fc8de94c
  8. Sway ooohhh yeah

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway ooohhh yeah: How to create a sway where can I look for information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sway-ooohhh-yeah/30026683-c2f0-4efe-883b-6b16e647fa2f
  9. Yeah OOPS I think I broke something.

in Windows 10 Support
    Yeah OOPS I think I broke something.: I have had an accident. Finally think I had fixed my issue with the people app on one of my devices and now I think I broke it. Specifically on my desktop machine I can open the app but it doesn't get past the opening screen and then crashes. 83248
  10. Yeah!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Yeah!!!!!!: I've finally got Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10074! I like it except for the start menu mod by Brink doesn't work [img] . 5750