Windows 10: Yeah!!!!!!

Discus and support Yeah!!!!!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've finally got Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10074! I like it except for the start menu mod by Brink doesn't work [img] . 5750 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by d2123cross, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Yeah!!!!!!

I've finally got Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10074! I like it except for the start menu mod by Brink doesn't work
    Yeah!!!!!! [​IMG]

:)

d2123cross, Apr 30, 2015

2. yeah

please delete this

Why did a new topic get made when I pressed REPLY in another topic?

adamr---01, Apr 30, 2015
  3. yeah

Yeah we are.

Both on Orange's pay as you go service.

adamr---01, Apr 30, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Yeah!!!!!!

I'm happy that you got it to work.. I think it's the best of all of the builds to date. With any luck we might see the finished product some time around late July!!

*Biggrin

BunnyJ, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Hopefully!

d2123cross, Apr 30, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member

Edwin, Apr 30, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
    Glad you got it working!

8. Yeah!!!!!!

d2123cross, Apr 30, 2015
  9. Spartan was on a Safari in Africa hunting Firefox's, when his ride fell off the Edge of a cliff. As he rose from the ruble, observing the twisted Chrome shining in the sun, he was reminded of a poetic Opera about success. It sung in his ears the work that still needs to be done if hes ever to catch the elusive Firefox. *Wink

Jokes aside, Spartan is actually going to be Microsoft edge now, though you should see it in the start menu under Project Spartan. You should be able to search for it with Cortana also.

welcometoheaven, Apr 30, 2015
  10. Welcome to 10 forums!
    I love that joke you made!! Project Spartan still doesn't show up

d2123cross, Apr 30, 2015
  11. dmholt57 Win User
    Click a link in Skype and Spartan pops right up... *Cool

dmholt57, Apr 30, 2015
  12. Dragon, my default browser, opens

d2123cross, May 1, 2015
  13. Wynona Win User

Yeah!!!!!!

It's now Microsoft Edge, although it shows up as Project Spartan on Start.

Wynona, May 1, 2015
  14. Upon restart, project Spartan was installed.

d2123cross, May 1, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    Good to hear.. how are things going with the build you're using??

BunnyJ, May 1, 2015
Thema:

Yeah!!!!!!

1. Yeah!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Yeah

2. Yeah I just installed Windows 10 in my computer I turned it off and I can't get it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yeah I just installed Windows 10 in my computer I turned it off and I can't get it to...: Yeah I just install Windows 10 on my computer I turned it off now I can't get it to reboot I was wondering if you can help me with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yeah-i-just-installed-windows-10-in-my-computer-i/84a8123b-09b6-4b61-a74d-38e3cc5a1ac4
  3. Yeah I just installed Windows 10 in my computer I turned it off and I can't get it to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yeah I just installed Windows 10 in my computer I turned it off and I can't get it to...: Yeah I just install Windows 10 on my computer I turned it off now I can't get it to reboot I was wondering if you can help me with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yeah-i-just-installed-windows-10-in-my-computer-i/84a8123b-09b6-4b61-a74d-38e3cc5a1ac4
  4. Yeah I just installed Windows 10 in my computer I turned it off and I can't get it to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Hi yeah so I found my old Windows XP Professional it has some pictures in it and i forgot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi yeah so I found my old Windows XP Professional it has some pictures in it and i forgot...: Please help me I am in desperate need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-yeah-so-i-found-my-old-windows-xp-professional/b45fa769-c1c4-4eb9-9563-a75e3797325f
  6. Hi yeah so I found my old Windows XP Professional it has some pictures in it and i forgot...

Hi yeah so I found my old Windows XP Professional it has some pictures in it and i forgot...: Please help me I am in desperate need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-yeah-so-i-found-my-old-windows-xp-professional/b45fa769-c1c4-4eb9-9563-a75e3797325f
  7. Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...: Ok, well I have a small mini next to me on my desk where my desktop and i am. I hook the mini to the tv above me with a hdmi. So it was just sitting there in sleep mode. Out of nowhere I hear it kicking on making odd noises since i didnt touch its keyboard etc to wake it. I...
  8. Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...

Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...: Ok, well I have a small mini next to me on my desk where my desktop and i am. I hook the mini to the tv above me with a hdmi. So it was just sitting there in sleep mode. Out of nowhere I hear it kicking on making odd noises since i didnt touch its keyboard etc to wake it. I...
  9. Yeah,i want to ask smthng.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yeah,i want to ask smthng.: I used to use my system on hdd, now i transferred to my sdd and my hdd still got a windows 10 which is always failing to boot. I want to ask how can i delete win10 while keeping the data on my hdd. Thx for all advice. submitted by /u/TheHebeleRaider124 [link] [comments]...
  10. Yeah uh, this thing has been popping up on the bottom right corner of my screen for the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yeah uh, this thing has been popping up on the bottom right corner of my screen for the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LETMEPICKAFUCKINGNAM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0ndbv/yeah_uh_this_thing_has_been_popping_up_on_the/