Windows 10: Year 10 - 1 week work experience

Discus and support Year 10 - 1 week work experience in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all,I'm in year 10 and need to have a 1 week work experience between 24 - 28th of June 2024.I was wondering if Microsoft offers one week work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Semra Cengiz, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Year 10 - 1 week work experience

Dear all,I'm in year 10 and need to have a 1 week work experience between 24 - 28th of June 2024.I was wondering if Microsoft offers one week work experience programme in London for 15 year olds Year 10. I'm taking computer science for GCSE's and would like an insight in to the type of work they do.BestArca

:)

Semra Cengiz, Dec 6, 2023

2. Year 10 Work Experience

I am a Year 10 student studying year 10 & 11 Computer Science. Is it possible for me to do In-store Work Experience in Microsoft Experience Centre Oxford Circus

from Monday 13th March - Friday 24th March?

Brian Mpanzu, Dec 6, 2023
  3. hcorfield Win User
    Year 10 Work Experience

My son is a year 10 student studying year 10 & 11 computing subjects. He would like to know if he can do work experience at Microsoft Melbourne from 14-17 June 2022?

hcorfield, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Toffeee Win User

Year 10 - 1 week work experience

Year 10 Work Experience

I was wondering if Microsoft offers two week internships in London for 15 year olds (Year 10). I'm taking computer science for GCSE's and would like an insight in to the type of work they do.

Toffeee, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Year 10 - 1 week work experience

1. Year 10 - 1 week work experience - Similar Threads - week experience

2. My PC keeps into BSOD error frequently, it started happening 2 weeks ago and my edge also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps into BSOD error frequently, it started happening 2 weeks ago and my edge also...: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GTVvmt2rxN0O09OYH2PqX4ZMnxHFq2mD?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-into-bsod-error-frequently-it-started/f5ab3de2-f79d-470b-a66f-2c916410a1f2
  3. My PC keeps into BSOD error frequently, it started happening 2 weeks ago and my edge also...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps into BSOD error frequently, it started happening 2 weeks ago and my edge also...: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GTVvmt2rxN0O09OYH2PqX4ZMnxHFq2mD?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-into-bsod-error-frequently-it-started/f5ab3de2-f79d-470b-a66f-2c916410a1f2
  4. Trojan:BAT/PS.Runner.VS!MSR causing powershell to launch often for a couple of weeks on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:BAT/PS.Runner.VS!MSR causing powershell to launch often for a couple of weeks on...: Hey there, I believe my computer has been infected with some pretty serious malware.. It's been a couple of weeks now facing this particular issue, and about a month ago someone managed to steal all of my passwords I suspect it's because they found out the password to my...
  5. Year 10 - 1 week work experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 10 - 1 week work experience: Dear all,I'm in year 10 and need to have a 1 week work experience between 24 - 28th of June 2024.I was wondering if Microsoft offers one week work experience programme in London for 15 year olds Year 10. I'm taking computer science for GCSE's and would like an insight in to...
  6. Unable to run as many BlueStack VMs Since Experience Pack update Last Week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run as many BlueStack VMs Since Experience Pack update Last Week.: Hello,I am currently running Windows 11pro on a home-built PCRelevant Specs:AMD Ryzen 9 5950 16 Core 128 GB RAMRadeon 6700 GT BIOS Virtualization EnabledHYPER-V DisabledBefore the Experience Pack installed last weekend I was able to reliably run 43 simultaneous BlueStack VMs...
  7. Unable to run as many BlueStack VMs Since Experience Pack update Last Week.

Unable to run as many BlueStack VMs Since Experience Pack update Last Week.: Hello,I am currently running Windows 11pro on a home-built PCRelevant Specs:AMD Ryzen 9 5950 16 Core 128 GB RAMRadeon 6700 GT BIOS Virtualization EnabledHYPER-V DisabledBefore the Experience Pack installed last weekend I was able to reliably run 43 simultaneous BlueStack VMs...
  8. Issues with Shared Experiences since weeks - Unable to login and fix

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with Shared Experiences since weeks - Unable to login and fix: Having issues with shared experiences, cannot login to same. Please help fix:Microsoft account problem - appears in notificationsShare Experiences option to fix nowSomething went wrong always getting thisGetting this error since weeks and cannot fix same.Kindly help...
  9. Issues with Shared Experiences since weeks - Unable to login and fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Shared Experiences since weeks - Unable to login and fix: Having issues with shared experiences, cannot login to same. Please help fix:Microsoft account problem - appears in notificationsShare Experiences option to fix nowSomething went wrong always getting thisGetting this error since weeks and cannot fix same.Kindly help...
  10. Issues with Shared Experiences since weeks - Unable to login and fix