Windows 10: Year conversion issue

Discus and support Year conversion issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The dates expiry and birthdate in the application are represented in a two-digits year format YY and the application is relying on a calendar setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sonyanuja, Mar 6, 2020.

1. sonyanuja Win User

Year conversion issue

The dates expiry and birthdate in the application are represented in a two-digits year format YY and the application is relying on a calendar setting that determines how YY years are transformed to YYYY. This setting is a range between 1930 and a given year currently set to 2029, so any two-digit year between 0 and 29 will be considered of current century i.e. 20xx and any number between 30 and 99 will be sent back one century 19xx.

Issue : Any date with 2030 is reflecting as 1930

Changing the years in calendar settings will have impact on other application in project . Please help on how can i solve this issue without touching calendar setting in windows 10 or how can i set the range above 100 years .

:)

sonyanuja, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Year conversion issue

Anna N8 Conversations

Solution for Conversation N8 Anna issue:

Answer

If split screen input does not appear (in latin-based languages) in conversations view then you have a conflicting conversations software in your phone. You need to remove it by opening: Menu / Settings / Application Manager / Installed Applications

- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations, remove it.

- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations Server, remove it.

Re-boot the device and split screen input should work after this

CarlinhosDE1, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Year conversion issue

1. Year conversion issue - Similar Threads - conversion issue

2. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help for disk conversation: Hello Sir i have a 500 gb hard disk in my laptop i converted the hard disk into GPT and made two partitions with a partition assistant 3rd party software, and installed two windows windows 10 and windows 11in both partitions with dual boot, But when I'm using the EasyBCD...
  3. Issues concerning MBR2GPT conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues concerning MBR2GPT conversion: I was following the tutorial provided on the official Microsoft page, concerning mbr2gpt conversion, everything was fine, and I was able to /validate and /convert using FullOs. After the conversion finished I got a success message in the cmd window, with an error that the...
  4. Issues concerning MBR2GPT conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues concerning MBR2GPT conversion: I was following the tutorial provided on the official Microsoft page, concerning mbr2gpt conversion, everything was fine, and I was able to /validate and /convert using FullOs. After the conversion finished I got a success message in the cmd window, with an error that the...
  5. Issues concerning MBR2GPT conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Hard Disk Conversion causing several more issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Disk Conversion causing several more issues: Hello, my d drive converted to raw automatically. When I tried to fix the issue using tools like test disk I ended up corrupting the C drive and not being able to boot at all. I created an installation media to restore/troubleshoot windows and tried all the options but I...
  7. Gpt conversion issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gpt conversion issues: I've cloned my 1tb drive (mbr) onto a 6tb drive. I want to use the unallocated space, so I converted the drive to gpt and now it won't boot past bios. Would anyone have any suggestions for me? submitted by /u/miniandrewmini [link] [comments]...
  8. Korean IME Keyboard issues with Hanja conversion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Korean IME Keyboard issues with Hanja conversion: Hello, since there were few people with enough expertise on this subject in the German community I shall try my luck over here. I have downloaded the Korean IME Keyboard on my Windows 10 laptop and left it at the default settings including ‘Keyboard type 1 with 101...
  9. Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues,: Hi, every time i 'm using either Adobe Photoshop CS5 and HomeDesign or any graphics software, I'm keep having those pop up windows telling me that bothneed to be rerun /update, for Adobe that "Monitor Profile LCD color management and conversion" appears to be defectives....
  10. Issues while converting PDF files using PDF Conversion Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while converting PDF files using PDF Conversion Tool: I just installed the Microsoft app "PDF conversion tool" on my computer. When i try to convert a .doc file to pdf, it works, but when i try to convert a pdf file to doc file, I got a message: " Internal Error, Error Detail: 2. Permission Error, Please contact us". On...