Windows 10: YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP

Discus and support YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,i was playing a game and when i stopped a yellow streak appears on my screen even if i'm playing games I don't know the reason,can you please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RazvanRazvan2, Dec 14, 2020.

1. YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP

Hello,i was playing a game and when i stopped a yellow streak appears on my screen even if i'm playing games

I don't know the reason,can you please help me? YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP a8732203-8dbd-4c4a-808b-25d04362b52f?upload=true.jpg

:)

RazvanRazvan2, Dec 14, 2020
  2. BethCook Win User

Alcatel Idol 4 s - Can't Sign On - Yellow border around screen and action points

My 3 day old Alcatel Idol 4s has a yellow border around the screen. If I can get to the "enter PIN" screen, the numbers I enter get a yellow border and the sign on function stops. If I pull down the notification panel and touch "Expand", the 'expand'
    point gets a yellow border and nothing happens.

BethCook, Dec 14, 2020
  3. mouse without borders help

Hi,

The error that you've encountered can be caused by a recent software changes resulting to improper settings or corrupted/outdated network adapters. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver
      in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried hosting the Mouse Without Border feature using a different device? If yes, did you encounter the same error?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you update your network adapters to rule out any driver related issues. To do this, you can follow the steps created by
    Nathaniel_M posted on this
    thread

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 14, 2020
  4. YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP

black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP

1. YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - YELLOW BORDER PLEASE

2. Yellow Border around screen in Windows 11 [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Yellow Border around screen in Windows 11 [Fix]: Windows is one of the most widely used operating systems out there. It doesn’t usually come across random issues or errors. However, some users have reported seeing a yellow border around the screen in Windows 11. It looks as if Windows has applied a yellow border through the...
  3. Annoying yellow border around window when screen sharing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying yellow border around window when screen sharing.: This yellow border shows up on every widnow I try to share through discord, while searching about it I discovered it's a "feature" intended to let me know when a window is being recorded, but this is so stupidly implemented and annoying to look at that I'm desperate enough to...
  4. Annoying yellow border around window when screen sharing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying yellow border around window when screen sharing.: This yellow border shows up on every widnow I try to share through discord, while searching about it I discovered it's a "feature" intended to let me know when a window is being recorded, but this is so stupidly implemented and annoying to look at that I'm desperate enough to...
  5. Snip and sketch stopped working Yellow Border

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip and sketch stopped working Yellow Border: Hello all,My snip and sketch tool suddenly stopped working. Everytime I press it, a yellow border appears but nothing happens. Snipping works using the snipping tool app. I have tried many fixes, including resetting and reinstalling the app. I use this app win shift s very...
  6. Need help with border problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with border problems: Hi guys i need help to get rid of this borders that appear on things like regedit and services. There is a print with a example. [img] 172048
  7. screen snip option has yellow borders on startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen snip option has yellow borders on startup.: I had to wipe clean my computer as I found all the security settings on the windows defender shows green but after clicking on each heading for example the exploit protection setting, the manage controlled folder access, etc. are turned off. Prior to cleaning and restoring...
  8. Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.: For the sake of all things sacred and holy (and for the sake of those of us who use more than two windows at a time). CAN YOU ENABLE BORDERS AROUND WINDOWS IN WINDOWS 10 please. Pretty please with sugar on it. For the love of, for crying out loud. Jeez. At some...
  9. HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”: I have a desktop computer with a onboard ethernet port. Windows 10 It was working then it kept going off and on then went completely off. I am using the ethernet cable. Ive tried eveeything, and i mean everything to: •ping my ip: perfectly fine •unistall my driver and...
  10. coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!: i came across the coprocessor on the device manager. It has this yellow triangle and i bet i need to get its driver or download it somewhere. PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&REV_A2...