Windows 10: yellow exclamation mark device manager

Discus and support yellow exclamation mark device manager in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tushar4544, Sep 16, 2019.

1. yellow exclamation mark device manager

I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version

:)

tushar4544, Sep 16, 2019

2. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

Sir there is no yellow exclamation mark on wifi in device manager. There is yellow exclamation mark on wifi icon on the taskbar.

Priyanshuvats15, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

Can you right click on this yellow exclamation mark driver in Device Manager > Properties > Drivers tab and post the screenshot?

Vijay_Verma, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Cefizelj' Win User

yellow exclamation mark device manager

Is it safe to delete items in Device Manager marked with "exclamation mark"

After Win7 to Win10 upgrade in Device Manager I have noticed 3 items marked with exclamation mark. I can't figure it out to which devices are these yellow signs belonging. Is it safe to delete these 3 entries from Device Manager. Must I select "Uninstall"
    or can I simply delete entries. Thank you!

yellow exclamation mark device manager 627c0fb4-7b41-4089-8258-c052b85db62b.jpg

Cefizelj', Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

yellow exclamation mark device manager

1. yellow exclamation mark device manager - Similar Threads - yellow exclamation mark

2. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  3. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon: I have a problem where everytime I close my lid and open again the yellow triangle appears, however as soon as I turn my Wifi off and on again everything is fine. While this is only a mild problem it is generally quite annoying to have to open my lid and not be already...
  4. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s not that uncommon when you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the battery symbol residing in the System Tray of Windows 10. However, noticing it immediately after a purchase can leave you worried. That said, it [...] This post Yellow...
  5. PORTS (COM & LPT) with yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PORTS (COM & LPT) with yellow exclamation mark: Hello, I'm trying to port my ESP32 Arduino board to my laptop, but a yellow exclamation mark is showing up in the Communications Port COM3. (Screenshot of the issue below) How can I fix this? [ATTACH] Thanks a lot!...
  6. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow exclamation mark on wifi: Hello, From past 2 days i got yellow exclamation mark on wifi (saying no internet access). I have changed wifi dongle. But problem remains same. I tried everything like resetting network adaptor , some command on command prompt, repair windows with iso file, and at last i do...
  7. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged: Hello! The task bar icon says 'Actions recommended', but no problem found in the Windows Defender security center 'Security at a glance' components. Anyone knows what could have caused this ? 123801
  8. Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems

Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems: Title I don't have other computers to put in a family. No option given to disable?? ***Modify title from: Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family Options" ***...
  9. Actions Recommended on Taskbar with yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Actions Recommended on Taskbar with yellow exclamation mark: When I started my desktop this morning I ran into some problems regarding the task bar. In order to get the apps back on I had to open each app and pin to task bar which seems to be working now. There is an action recommended on the task bar. When I view the actions, it...
  10. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged: A few days ago I set up a new PC (Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) with Norton as the security provider. The Windows Defender taskbar icon shows a yellow exclamation mark. When I hover over it, the hint says "Actions Recommended": [ATTACH] But when I click the taskbar icon...