Windows 10: Yellow Exclamation mark on one of the display adapters any other way to fix this?

Discus and support Yellow Exclamation mark on one of the display adapters any other way to fix this? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] any other way this to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JojoMalfo, Aug 16, 2019.

1. JojoMalfo Win User

Yellow Exclamation mark on one of the display adapters any other way to fix this?

Yellow Exclamation mark on one of the display adapters any other way to fix this? 4be172f9-5e5a-4b24-836c-83aa8be2bce2?upload=true.png any other way this to fix this?

:)

JojoMalfo, Aug 16, 2019

2. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

Sir there is no yellow exclamation mark on wifi in device manager. There is yellow exclamation mark on wifi icon on the taskbar.

Priyanshuvats15, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

In cmd there is no corrupt files found.

In the troubleshooter it fix the default gateway not available.

2 minutes After fixing yellow exclamation mark comes back again....

Priyanshuvats15, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Yellow Exclamation mark on one of the display adapters any other way to fix this?

Yellow Exclamation mark over Internet icon

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting a yellow Exclamation mark over Internet icon in the notification area.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the make and model number of the computer?

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Start Button and in the Windows Search type
      Troubleshooting
    • Open Troubleshooting and select Network and Internet.
    • Run Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Check if it helps to fix the issue.

Method 2:

I see that you have uninstalled and reinstalled latest wireless network drivers. However if you have not tried installing latest Wireless Network driver from the computer manufacturer website, I suggest you to try the same and
    check if it helps. Also install all the available Windows Update.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Yellow Exclamation mark on one of the display adapters any other way to fix this? - Similar Threads - Yellow Exclamation mark

2. Task manager - explorer yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager - explorer yellow exclamation mark: Shouldn't that be a folder icon? What could be the cause? Where to start troubleshooting? Eventvwr and Google didn't helped much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-explorer-yellow-exclamation-mark/36a3ac99-9eaf-4a36-9376-ddc1422c5ca8
  3. device manager yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device manager yellow exclamation mark: Hi when i turn on my device manager my display adapter has an exclamation mark i click on it so i have intel hd 4000 it has exclamation mark when i clcik on update driver it says i have latest drive and when i double click it it says working properly so what is the problem?...
  4. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  5. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  6. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon: I have a problem where everytime I close my lid and open again the yellow triangle appears, however as soon as I turn my Wifi off and on again everything is fine. While this is only a mild problem it is generally quite annoying to have to open my lid and not be already...
  7. PORTS (COM & LPT) with yellow exclamation mark

PORTS (COM & LPT) with yellow exclamation mark: Hello, I'm trying to port my ESP32 Arduino board to my laptop, but a yellow exclamation mark is showing up in the Communications Port COM3. (Screenshot of the issue below) How can I fix this? [ATTACH] Thanks a lot!...
  8. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow exclamation mark on wifi: Hello, From past 2 days i got yellow exclamation mark on wifi (saying no internet access). I have changed wifi dongle. But problem remains same. I tried everything like resetting network adaptor , some command on command prompt, repair windows with iso file, and at last i do...
  9. (Display Adapter)Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 Triangle yellow exclamation mark

(Display Adapter)Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 Triangle yellow exclamation mark: So recently I started playing games again and everything is like super lag and stuff. Then i went to device manager and saw that my Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 has a triangle yellow exclamation mark beside it. When I opened its properties, it says "Windows has stopped this...
  10. Actions Recommended on Taskbar with yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Actions Recommended on Taskbar with yellow exclamation mark: When I started my desktop this morning I ran into some problems regarding the task bar. In order to get the apps back on I had to open each app and pin to task bar which seems to be working now. There is an action recommended on the task bar. When I view the actions, it...