Windows 10: yellow fps counter wont go away

Discus and support yellow fps counter wont go away in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; there's a yellow fps counter at the top of my screen and it wont go away. ive tried geforce but no and the X on the side but its not there and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chadwillis109, Jun 27, 2022.

1. yellow fps counter wont go away

there's a yellow fps counter at the top of my screen and it wont go away. ive tried geforce but no and the X on the side but its not there and its pissing me off. someone help

:)

chadwillis109, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

How to turn off the yellow FPS counter in the top left corner?

The display of an FPS Counter is normally in the game itself or possibly the PC Graphics Card Controller. Similar problems have been reported with GeForce cards on NVIDEA Forums, which would suggest some Driver/Software incompatibility issue.

See:

{{MetaTags.og.title}}

{{MetaTags.og.title}}

{{MetaTags.og.title}}

Erdeslawe, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Bekrah Win User
    Best FPS Counter?

I am looking for a FPS counter that I can use with EVERY game. I'm looking for something preferably with a minimalist display or at least customizable.

Fraps is old and doesn't work on any of my games.
    Nvidia's ShadowPlay works on only some games and only works part of the time.

And suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Bekrah, Jun 27, 2022
  4. yellow fps counter wont go away

Best FPS Counter?

If you have NVIDIA GPU, you can use NVIDIA GeForce Experience to display FPS counter on game.

RubberDucky, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

yellow fps counter wont go away

1. yellow fps counter wont go away - Similar Threads - yellow fps counter

2. Defender yellow warning triangle wont go away despite no errors or risks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender yellow warning triangle wont go away despite no errors or risks: The warning triangle showed up 2 weeks ago and i was facing problem with a windows update at that time so i did an in place upgrade as suggested by a thread in this community. The upgrade made way for the update and the warning went away but a couple of days ago it shows up...
  3. Defender yellow warning triangle wont go away despite no errors or risks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender yellow warning triangle wont go away despite no errors or risks: The warning triangle showed up 2 weeks ago and i was facing problem with a windows update at that time so i did an in place upgrade as suggested by a thread in this community. The upgrade made way for the update and the warning went away but a couple of days ago it shows up...
  4. yellow fps counter wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yellow fps counter wont go away: there's a yellow fps counter at the top of my screen and it wont go away. ive tried geforce but no and the X on the side but its not there and its pissing me off. someone help...
  5. yellow fps counter wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    yellow fps counter wont go away: there's a yellow fps counter at the top of my screen and it wont go away. ive tried geforce but no and the X on the side but its not there and its pissing me off. someone help...
  6. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  7. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  8. Cannot use FPS counter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use FPS counter: When i requested FPS counter and clicked "yes" it literally did nothing and i dont know how to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-fps-counter/0afe5202-e249-49c9-9273-12d4198a47bb
  9. Best FPS Counter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best FPS Counter?: I am looking for a FPS counter that I can use with EVERY game. I'm looking for something preferably with a minimalist display or at least customizable. Fraps is old and doesn't work on any of my games. Nvidia's ShadowPlay works on only some games and only works part of...
  10. How accurate are FPS counters

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How accurate are FPS counters: Hi anyone any idea with regards to the above? The reason I ask is that my TV is a 4k 60hz panel yet when I use any of the FPS counters they regularly show in excess of 60frames, is that correct?. I've tried Fraps, Afterburner and Steam in game counter. Thanks. 79479