Windows 10: Yellow Outlook Banner

Discus and support Yellow Outlook Banner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting a yellow RIBBON above "Search Current Mailbox BOX" in MY OUTLOOK THAT I PURCHASED AS A STAND ALONE PRODUCT. It came after a recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MARTINWINGER, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Yellow Outlook Banner

I am getting a yellow RIBBON above "Search Current Mailbox BOX" in MY OUTLOOK THAT I PURCHASED AS A STAND ALONE PRODUCT.

It came after a recent download last week, (week of 11/2019).

THE VERBAGE GOES LIKE THIS: SIGN IN TO OFFICE. It looks like your credentials are out of date.

Please sign in as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** so we can verify your subscription. (BOX)...sign in.

Again, I DO NOT have a OFFICE subscription.

Again, I OWN this copy of OUTLOOK.

Again, I do not need an OFFICE subscription.

Nor do I need a Outlook.com account.

Thank you.

:)

MARTINWINGER, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Darshan J Win User

Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Volume bar banner

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested by DamianDavis and now the banner is disappeared.

I really appreciate your help, also considering that the issue is due to Chrome and not Microsoft.

Many thanks.

Stefano.

Pedroich94, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Yellow Outlook Banner

Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Yellow Outlook Banner

1. Yellow Outlook Banner - Similar Threads - Yellow Outlook Banner

2. Settings banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings banner: Hi Why hasn’t Microsoft made a disable feature for that header/banner in setting it’s an eyesore to say the least. Surely developer would be aware of this , nearly as similar when edge got pushed to everyone without choice . I use my system in a local profile and keep...
  3. banner page

banner page: how do i stop the banner page from printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-page/37693aca-9aa9-454d-86c3-b2109cd8ca89
  4. Notifications banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications banners: Two days ago I ran an upgrade and update from my Dell laptop and lost a couple of files which have since returned to normal, but I seem to have lost the notifications banners in Action Centre. I'm running windows 10 and google chrome is my browser. I'm not at all technically...
  5. Installing, color banner RED YELLOW BLUE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing, color banner RED YELLOW BLUE: After discovering that the 1909 update blocked some things from working properly, then finding the 2004 doing similar, WHY do these have different color banners when I try installing? Who has a fix to get Eudora to install without problems on 2004? [ATTACH]...
  6. Advertising banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advertising banners: Can you tell me why you have installed without my permission and advertising banner across the bottom of the Mahjong game screen? Please remove it, or tell me how I remove it. I am no long able to play the game properly as it takes up so much space. What gives you the right...
  7. Banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Banner: My settings banner seems like photograph* format banner . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner/b069b801-bdca-439c-86a6-3d6dce5fb088
  8. Weird Banner in Outlook mail.

in Browsers and Email
    Weird Banner in Outlook mail.: I'm getting this banner at the top of my Outlook e-mail program and when it happens, the whole computer slows down: [img] Any ideas anyone? 152487
  9. Sound Banner

Sound Banner: Whenever I increase my volume now this appears. How do I remove the chrome.exe sound banner? It never used to appear before.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-banner/f59af005-9775-4060-bfec-0e58e1ef2cd9
  10. Outlook Banner Notification Size - Windows 10 Pro

Outlook Banner Notification Size - Windows 10 Pro: When I used to have Windows 7 Pro - the notification banner would be relatively small and give me the option to delete the message right there. Now that I have Windows 10 Pro, the notification is much larger and does not give you the option to delete the email right then...