Windows 10: Yellow Tint

Discus and support Yellow Tint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all I have a T470S Lenovo that I've installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Business onto. The screen has a slight yellow hue compared to my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeanHuggett, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Yellow Tint

Hi all

I have a T470S Lenovo that I've installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Business onto. The screen has a slight yellow hue compared to my other T470.

I've scoured the web for solutions and have:

- Ensured Win 10 Night Light was off it was

- Ensured Lenovo Vantage Eye Care was off it was

- 'Uninstalled' the display adaptor and rebooted so Windows found it again and reinstalled the driver

- Installed the latest Intel 520 HD Driver from the Lenovo support page

- Updated the BIOS to the latest version available

- Re-calibrated the screen using the Windows calibration tool

- Tried different profile settings

... and still I cant give it the colder / crisper white that I see on my other device and phone.

I don't suppose anyone has any ideas do they? It doesn;t feel like a big enough issue to make a warranty call but it's still irritating - especially when working with an external monitor which doesn't have the issue.

Thanks

Sean

:)

SeanHuggett, Jan 6, 2020

2. Yellow tint after Windows 10 update

This morning I received an update for my Windows 10 Home 64 bit (Windows 10 to Windows 10 update). After the update my screen has a yellow tint.

I followed a previous suggestion to reboot in safe mode. It helped: the screen is normal white. When I reboot again to the normal mode, the yellow tint returned.

DanielTjoa, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Yellow tint on pictures taken with flash in Lumia 925

When I click a picture without the flash, it's good.

But when I take a picture with the flash on, there's this yellow tint in the picture, as if I've used a lens filter.

It can be corrected in photoshop (image-->>adjustments-->>Auto Levels, and image-->>adjustments-->>Auto Color).

But if i don't do the above two steps in photoshop, the pictures have a yellow tint.

Is this a problem with my device? Or is this normal?

windowsforme, Jan 6, 2020
  4. AndyAC70 Win User

Yellow Tint

Screen captures on windows 10 have a yellow tint

Went ahead and uninstalled my nvidia and intel drivers. Rebooted and still had the yellow tinting effect. Reinstalled current drivers. Still did it. Rebooted in to safe mode, no tinting!!! Now what the hell is causing it? The tinting occurs on either
    my laptop screen or my dock monitor, doesn't matter. I use my screen capture literally all the time. 9/3/19, worked just fine. Didn't really use my computer 9/4, now today I go to capture and I get this yellow tint crap. It is really hamstringing me as I
    use the screen captures in work reports I produce. Going to look like crap with the yellow tint.

AndyAC70, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Yellow Tint

1. Yellow Tint - Similar Threads - Yellow Tint

2. How to fix yellow tint on screen after windows 11 update KB5033375 installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix yellow tint on screen after windows 11 update KB5033375 installed: Windows 11 update KB5033375 appears to be defective. After it was installed yesterday, my screen went yellowish. I found a possible fix by researching the problem--going under "Color Management" to change the profile to sRGB IEC1966-2.1. I rebooted per instructions, but the...
  3. How to fix yellow tint on screen after windows 11 update KB5033375 installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix yellow tint on screen after windows 11 update KB5033375 installed: Windows 11 update KB5033375 appears to be defective. After it was installed yesterday, my screen went yellowish. I found a possible fix by researching the problem--going under "Color Management" to change the profile to sRGB IEC1966-2.1. I rebooted per instructions, but the...
  4. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  5. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  6. My screen has a yellow tint.

7. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  8. Yellow Tint

Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  9. Windows Starts-up with a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Starts-up with a yellow tint.: After Updating my laptop to Windows 11 22H2 I noticed whenever I start my laptop it has a yellow tint in the display when I opened a webpage I saw the page was looking yellow I checked if I have Night light On and it was but when I turned it off the screen became less yellow...
  10. Windows Starts-up with a yellow tint.

Windows Starts-up with a yellow tint.: After Updating my laptop to Windows 11 22H2 I noticed whenever I start my laptop it has a yellow tint in the display when I opened a webpage I saw the page was looking yellow I checked if I have Night light On and it was but when I turned it off the screen became less yellow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my laptop have a yelliw tint and popped up sayign eyecare

2. windows 10 yellow tint

3. windows has a yellow tint

4. why does my screen have a yellow tint to it when it used to be white?,
  5. i updated drivers on windows 10 and still have yellow tint