Windows 10: Yellow Tint

Discus and support Yellow Tint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Perndo, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Perndo Win User

Yellow Tint

It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though

:)

Perndo, Dec 18, 2022

2. Yellow tint after Windows 10 update

This morning I received an update for my Windows 10 Home 64 bit (Windows 10 to Windows 10 update). After the update my screen has a yellow tint.

I followed a previous suggestion to reboot in safe mode. It helped: the screen is normal white. When I reboot again to the normal mode, the yellow tint returned.

DanielTjoa, Dec 18, 2022
  3. Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos

I've been having this problem for months now.

I go through all the steps listed in the replies above but whenever I restart my laptop it reverts to the 'Default' profile which produces the yellow tint.

Is there a way of making the change permanent? Windows Photo Viewer is the only photo app that does exactly what I want it to...

Dave Annal, Dec 18, 2022
  4. Yellow Tint

Yellow tint on pictures taken with flash in Lumia 925

When I click a picture without the flash, it's good.

But when I take a picture with the flash on, there's this yellow tint in the picture, as if I've used a lens filter.

It can be corrected in photoshop (image-->>adjustments-->>Auto Levels, and image-->>adjustments-->>Auto Color).

But if i don't do the above two steps in photoshop, the pictures have a yellow tint.

Is this a problem with my device? Or is this normal?

windowsforme, Dec 18, 2022
Thema:

Yellow Tint

1. Yellow Tint - Similar Threads - Yellow Tint

2. How to fix yellow tint color on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix yellow tint color on my laptop?: Well, my screen started showing yellow tint, even though I haven't turned on the night light nor is it color calibration issue. When I connect my laptop to an external display device the yellow tint is gone. What can cause the problem? and how can I fix it?...
  3. How to fix yellow tint color on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix yellow tint color on my laptop?: Well, my screen started showing yellow tint, even though I haven't turned on the night light nor is it color calibration issue. When I connect my laptop to an external display device the yellow tint is gone. What can cause the problem? and how can I fix it?...
  4. Turned my computer on and display is a green with yellow tint I cannot turn it back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned my computer on and display is a green with yellow tint I cannot turn it back to...: Hello Turned my computer on and display is a green with yellow tint I cannot turn it back. I tried all the ways I know . Anyone?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-my-computer-on-and-display-is-a-green-with/205b8d07-1fb0-4459-8ada-844f8121c446
  5. Turned my computer on and display is a green with yellow tint I cannot turn it back to...

Turned my computer on and display is a green with yellow tint I cannot turn it back to...: Hello Turned my computer on and display is a green with yellow tint I cannot turn it back. I tried all the ways I know . Anyone?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-my-computer-on-and-display-is-a-green-with/205b8d07-1fb0-4459-8ada-844f8121c446
  6. Turned my computer on and display is a green with yellow tint I cannot turn it back to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Screen has yellow tint/muddy color after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen has yellow tint/muddy color after windows 11 update: I use an asus vivobook laptop x509da d509da with windows 11 and I've been looking through my computer, checking for any updates I had to do ,I've found a windows update and 2 driver updates 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  8. Screen has yellow tint/muddy color after windows 11 update

Screen has yellow tint/muddy color after windows 11 update: I use an asus vivobook laptop x509da d509da with windows 11 and I've been looking through my computer, checking for any updates I had to do ,I've found a windows update and 2 driver updates 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  9. How to fix yellow tint on screen after windows 11 update KB5033375 installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix yellow tint on screen after windows 11 update KB5033375 installed: Windows 11 update KB5033375 appears to be defective. After it was installed yesterday, my screen went yellowish. I found a possible fix by researching the problem--going under "Color Management" to change the profile to sRGB IEC1966-2.1. I rebooted per instructions, but the...
  10. How to fix yellow tint on screen after windows 11 update KB5033375 installed

How to fix yellow tint on screen after windows 11 update KB5033375 installed: Windows 11 update KB5033375 appears to be defective. After it was installed yesterday, my screen went yellowish. I found a possible fix by researching the problem--going under "Color Management" to change the profile to sRGB IEC1966-2.1. I rebooted per instructions, but the...