Windows 10: Yellow Triangle in internet connection everytime i put the PC on sleep mode

Discus and support Yellow Triangle in internet connection everytime i put the PC on sleep mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been having this problem over a week, Everytime i turn off or sleep the computer the internet for some reason stops working and a yellow triangle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ary AlbertoQuevedo R., Aug 2, 2018.

1. Yellow Triangle in internet connection everytime i put the PC on sleep mode

I've been having this problem over a week, Everytime i turn off or sleep the computer the internet for some reason stops working and a yellow triangle appears in it, and i have to disconnect the ethernet cable like 2 times and start the troubleshooter so the internet works again.

The troubleshooter says that i was getting the wrong ip address but i really don't know how to fix it

Any idea of what can i do to fix this?

:)

Ary AlbertoQuevedo R., Aug 2, 2018
  2. Nick89 Win User

No internet when computer wakes from sleep mode

No Internet when computer wakes from sleep mode or from cold start until I disable the Local area connection and then enable it.

When I run the diagnostic after it fixes the connection it says this: Local Area connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration - Fixed

But its not fixed. Every time I wake my computer up from sleep mode after its been in sleep mode for a few hours I have to disable and then enable the Local area connection.

When the computer wakes up it has a yellow triangle warning of limited or no internet access. So I have to do the above every time I wake it up.

Things I've done so far: Update drivers, No fix.

Nick89, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Dahi Win User
    Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works

I unpluged modem and router before waiting a minute then pluged back the modem then the router. I rebooted my PC but the yellow triangle still says i have no internet. Has to be something on my computer but i don't know what.

Also, sometimes, the yellow triangle disapear after a while and it finally says i'm connected. But i don't understand what is the reason.

Dahi, Aug 2, 2018
  4. brummyfan Win User

Yellow Triangle in internet connection everytime i put the PC on sleep mode

Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works

You could try uninstalling the driver in Device manager, reboot your PC and let windows find the driver.

brummyfan, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Yellow Triangle in internet connection everytime i put the PC on sleep mode

1. Yellow Triangle in internet connection everytime i put the PC on sleep mode - Similar Threads - Yellow Triangle internet

2. if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping: if i put the laptop in sleep mode, lock screen is not appearingi tried many times, it has been many months the laptop is not locking only and if i close the lid, lock screen does not appear, only the screen blacks out and when i open the lid back on i come where i left off...
  3. if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping: if i put the laptop in sleep mode, lock screen is not appearingi tried many times, it has been many months the laptop is not locking only and if i close the lid, lock screen does not appear, only the screen blacks out and when i open the lid back on i come where i left off...
  4. Yellow triangle on network , unable to connect network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow triangle on network , unable to connect network printer: I am using Windows 10 and need to connect to a networked printer shared from another computer. I have added the IP address range in iPv4. I have done this many times before without issue so I know this is not this. I am just unable to figure out how to remove the yellow...
  5. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  6. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  7. Ethernet connection drops after sleep mode and at random intervals, gives yellow triangle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection drops after sleep mode and at random intervals, gives yellow triangle: Hello, first time using the forum so apologies in advance if I haven't supplied enough information! A few weeks ago my connection began cutting out after starting my PC from sleep mode, displaying a yellow triangle in the taskbar. To reconnect I need to crawl under my desk,...
  8. HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”

HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”: I have a desktop computer with a onboard ethernet port. Windows 10 It was working then it kept going off and on then went completely off. I am using the ethernet cable. Ive tried eveeything, and i mean everything to: •ping my ip: perfectly fine •unistall my driver and...
  9. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works

Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works: Hi ! First of all thank you every helper and tutorial maker for the awesome work that helped me to find solutions ! I'm on Windows 10 x64 and my network device is a Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit). My issue is : I have a yellow triangle over the network icon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network yellow triangle after sleep or reboot

2. yellow triangle on network if w10 pc sleeps