Windows 10: yellow triangles in my device manager

Discus and support yellow triangles in my device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have several devices that have yellow triangles in my device manager yet, supposedly, they are running normally. They are the display adapter, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert Kingston, Nov 21, 2019.

1. yellow triangles in my device manager

I have several devices that have yellow triangles in my device manager yet, supposedly, they are running normally. They are the display adapter, the IDE ATA/ADATI controllers, and the Microsoft Storage Space Controller. Any ideas how to get rid of them?????

:)

Robert Kingston, Nov 21, 2019

2. Yellow triangles in DEvice Manager

Hello, I have HP Compaq Presario F750US laptop. I added Windows 10 PRO on it. Went into Device Manager and under other devices was yellow triangles next to coprocessor and base system device (code 28). Can anyone explain all this to me?

COLLIS JONES, Nov 21, 2019
  3. TopGeek Win User
    Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

Everything is working fine. I just wondered why those symbols are there and they looked like yellow triangles to me. They are very small.
    Thanks anyway.

TopGeek, Nov 21, 2019
  4. yellow triangles in my device manager

Yellow triangles in DEvice Manager

Hi,

A yellow exclamation point next to a device in Device Manager means that Windows has identified a problem of some kind with that device.

The yellow exclamation mark provides an indication of a device's current status and could mean that there is a system resource conflict, a driver issue, or, frankly, almost any number of other things.

Unfortunately, the yellow mark does do is confirm that something called a Device Manager error code has been logged and associated with that particular device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

yellow triangles in my device manager

1. yellow triangles in my device manager - Similar Threads - yellow triangles device

2. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  3. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  4. Synaptics ForcePad Firmware1.00.2 driver has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics ForcePad Firmware1.00.2 driver has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager: Just had my motherboard replaced and updated my recovery key. Now I see this warning in my Device ManagerWhen I cdouble click on it I see this statusIs there something I can do to get rid of the warning sign? Everything seems to be functioning ok. I tried checking for new...
  5. Synaptics ForcePad Firmware1.00.2 driver has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics ForcePad Firmware1.00.2 driver has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager: Just had my motherboard replaced and updated my recovery key. Now I see this warning in my Device ManagerWhen I cdouble click on it I see this statusIs there something I can do to get rid of the warning sign? Everything seems to be functioning ok. I tried checking for new...
  6. Other device problem Yellow triangle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other device problem Yellow triangle: Hi i have 2 questions for other device see attach image:What does the "other devices" list mean?If they are not found, can they damage the system or create instability?Can I remove them from the list?I tried to update them but they are not found, how can i fix this this...
  7. Synaptics SMBus clickpad has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager...

Synaptics SMBus clickpad has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager...: Hi team, Love everything except this trouble. Synaptics SMBus clickpad has a yellow exclamation triangle on device manager... I tried update... whatever I do, my clickpad won't work. And this SMBus is found hidden on device manager. Please help. I am Researcher,...
  8. no yellow triangle in Device Manager, but new card hangs system

no yellow triangle in Device Manager, but new card hangs system: My system is Windows 10 Pro 64, updated to 1809. I just bought this 4-port SATA card, https://www.amazon.com/IO-Crest-Cont.../dp/B00AZ9T3OU and plugged it in. The card comes with a driver CD for Win 7-8, by the way. Device Manager does not show any yellow triangles, so that...
  9. Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes: In another thread, I showed a screenshot of my Device Manager with yeoow triangles against the Display Adapter and the Storage Controllers: https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...e-manager1.png When I expand any of those items, there are no error codes and they all say...
  10. Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes: In another thread, I showed a screenshot of my Device Manager with yeoow triangles against the Display Adapter and the Storage Controllers: https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...e-manager1.png When I expand any of those items, there are no error codes and they all say...