Windows 10: YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES

Discus and support YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HIYAAA , IM HOPING SOMEONE COULD HELP ME PLZZZ , I AM SELF TAUGHT ON MY LAPTOP , BUT THAT BEING SAID I AM PRETTY GOOD WITH IT ... RIGHT , SO THE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MELLIEO, Nov 5, 2018.

1. MELLIEO Win User

YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES

HIYAAA , IM HOPING SOMEONE COULD HELP ME PLZZZ , I AM SELF TAUGHT ON MY LAPTOP , BUT THAT BEING SAID I AM PRETTY GOOD WITH IT ... RIGHT , SO THE PROBLEM IS : I JUST CAME ON MY WIN 10 LAPTOP & I COULD HEAR SOME ALERT BUT COULDNT FIND WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM & I HAD TURNED ALL NOTIFICATION SOUNDS OFF IN THE ACTION CENTRE A FEW DAYS AGO , THEN I NOTICED A YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN MY TASKBAR & WHEN I HOVERED OVER IT ( THEN CLICKED ON ) IT SAID I HAD A CORRUPTED FILE IN MY RECYCLE BIN , IT ASKED FOR PROOF OF ADMIN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT & HAD 3 CHOICES - CONTINUE - SKIP & CANCEL ( I BELIEVE ) SO I CLICKED CONTINUE THINKING IT WOULD JUST TAKE ME ONTO MORE INFO REGARDING THE ISSUE ... NOPE , IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS IT HAD DELETED AROUND 210 FILES ... ??? I KID YOU NOT IT ALL HAPPENED SOOOOOO FAST & WITHOUT WARNING , NOW I AM FREAKING OUT AS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED OR WHAT WAS DELETED ... ??? PLZZZ HELP ...

:)

MELLIEO, Nov 5, 2018
  2. jscarano Win User

Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!

I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and having this annoying issue where the yellow triangle over the ethernet icon in the taskbar will not go away. I can get online and surf so not sure whats going on. I did install the new lan drivers but still getting the annoying yellow triangle .

jscarano, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Yellow Triangle

While using my computer my WiFi icon obtains a yellow triangle then my browser freezes. When this happens I try to restart my computer but the screen stays stuck on the restarting screen. I have to hold down the power button for it to restart. After restarting
    everything works fine. Any ideas why this happens? I have Windows 10. I also cant change the WiFi settings from the icon in the taskbar when the triangle shows up.

Allande Dumornay, Nov 5, 2018
  4. YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES

Yellow Triangle with Exclamation marks in Windows Movie Maker

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your feeling, will certainly assist you to fix the issues.

Please try the following steps and check if that helps.

Method1: Please follow these steps.

1. Open your Windows Movie Maker project file.

2. Notice that there are yellow triangles with black exclamation marks in your project where there should be video clips.

3. Double click on a yellow triangle. Windows will prompt you to "browse" for the file location.

4. Navigate to the new location of the video files and click on the correct video clip for this instance.

5. The video clip should appear in the timeline (or storyboard, depending on the view showing). On many occasions, all the video clips will also magically appear because the new location also contains the remainder of the video clips you used in the project
    as well.

6. Continue editing your movie.

Method 2: if issue persist ask op to repair the WLMM and check.

• Hold Windows key + X.
    • Select control panel.
    • Select program and feature under control panel.
    • Right click on WLMM and chose to repair from the dropdown.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES

1. YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE IN TASKBAR DELETED FILES - Similar Threads - YELLOW WARNING TRIANGLE

2. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  3. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  4. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  5. Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon: I have a yellow triangle in my windows defender icon on the task bar on my laptop with Windows 365. I have repeatedly verified that windows defender is up to date and the basic security is listed as OK. Drilling into the Defender menu I have found the yellow triangle next to...
  6. Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon: I have a yellow triangle in my windows defender icon on the task bar on my laptop with Windows 365. I have repeatedly verified that windows defender is up to date and the basic security is listed as OK. Drilling into the Defender menu I have found the yellow triangle next to...
  7. Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Battery with Yellow Triangle Warning Symbol on new laptop: Hi there, I searched here and elsewhere and found a few leads, but no answer that I could directly translate to what I am seeing here. Hope I haven't overlooked something. I see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on the battery symbol in the notification tray of...
  8. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  9. ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning: Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Basically, last week I bought this laptop And I started off working fine until a few days ago when my internet went off. The wifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning sign next to it and it says Limited. I started off by...
  10. Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!: I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and having this annoying issue where the yellow triangle over the ethernet icon in the taskbar will not go away. I can get online and surf so not sure whats going on. I did install the new lan drivers but still getting the annoying...