Windows 10: Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor

Discus and support Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hi,i have just bought this adaptor > Rankie 1080P Active HDTV HDMI naar VGA-adapter (stekker naar bus) converter met audio voor pc, monitor, projector,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by gabgab, Jan 18, 2021.

1. gabgab Win User

Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor

hi,i have just bought this adaptor > Rankie 1080P Active HDTV HDMI naar VGA-adapter (stekker naar bus) converter met audio voor pc, monitor, projector, HDTV, Xbox en meer: Amazon.nl there's something odd, i just used the provided vga cable so brand new and the tint on the edges of the fonts is a bit yellow, that is with night light on i want to use night mode on, is better for the eyes and have no problems using it on my laptop.With my normal laptop screen everything looks perfect.

Why there's this extra yellow-ishness when i connect with the VGA cable, plugged with this new adaptor? the VGA is really really yellowish, the other one a little bit, barely noticeable, same monitor settings too

Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor [​IMG]

Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor [​IMG]

any ideas? i alrea tried to change colour profile and nothing changed.otherwise i will buy a new hdmi cable, they didn't provide one with the screen so i thought to cut the problem and get an adaptor instead.

and now this.

ufffffffff

thnaks,
    Gabrio

:)

gabgab, Jan 18, 2021
  2. RDX
    rdx Win User

Blue tint on monitor

My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).

I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website.

3. yellowish tint on white

does any find that there is a yellowish tint when displaying white on their Lumia 800? it is most apparent in internet explorer where most of the background is white.

puddycat---01, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor

Yellowish Tint on Moniter on Windows 10

Whenever I powered on or restart my laptop,Some yellowish tint appear on screen.

When i go to setting >Display .Its get normal.

Again restart, same yellow tint...

TheUttamRao, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor

1. Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor - Similar Threads - Yellowish tint Asus

2. What Cable To Use on Monitor with HDMI, and VGA Port on Computer

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What Cable To Use on Monitor with HDMI, and VGA Port on Computer: Received my new HP Pro desktop, and find this computer doesn't have a HDMI port. Only a VGA one. So, what type of cable will be needed? Seems I need a cable with VGA male on one end and HDMI male on the other end for it to work. Is this the way to go, or do I need something...
  3. What Cable To Use on Monitor with HDMI, and VGA Port on Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    What Cable To Use on Monitor with HDMI, and VGA Port on Computer: Received my new HP Pro desktop, and find this computer doesn't have a HDMI port. Only a VGA one. So, what type of cable will be needed? Seems I need a cable with VGA male on one end and HDMI male on the other end for it to work. Is this the way to go, or do I need something...
  4. Weird shade with yellowish tint on the screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird shade with yellowish tint on the screen?: tl;dr: weird shadow on screen with small windows, could be a driver issue, pic related Hi everyone, I've been having this problem where a weird shade is cast on my screen when I open 'unmaximized' windows (Start menu, the tooltip when you hover over an item with your cursor,...
  5. Fix yellowish tint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fix yellowish tint: Hello. I have an Asus VivoBook and it is in perfect conditions but when i put it in sleep mode and turn it on again it has a slight yellowish tint (the same happens if I restart it) but if I turn it off and turn it on again the yellowish tint vanishes. How can I fix this...
  6. Yellowish on dual monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellowish on dual monitor: im using dual monitor with same brand & size but the problem is,one of the monitor are yellowish..im using hdmi and dvi..really appreciate for any guide.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellowish-on-dual-monitor/f16e0200-55c0-411c-b5b0-6927b9a968a4
  7. USB-C adaptor for VGA monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C adaptor for VGA monitor: Hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga 530-14IKB i5 running Windows 10 which I want to hook up to two external monitors both quite old and with VGA connectivity - specifically, an HP LE2201w and a Samsung SyncMaster 225UW. The laptop only has one HDMI output so I've been getting...
  8. Display has a minor greenish/yellowish tint to it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display has a minor greenish/yellowish tint to it.: How do i fix this? It's like the blue light filter but a bit greener. I checked whether the filter was on and it is off. How do I fix this? It's most noticeable on white backgrounds. submitted by /u/ItzN0tMe [link] [comments]...
  9. Yellowish tint on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellowish tint on laptop screen: Hello, my laptop screen has a yellowish tint to it since 30/07. On that day, I opened my laptop lid, and, as it had been sleeping for more than a day, the system and apps were kind of slow. My screen was normal then. I decided to restart the computer, something I've done...
  10. Yellowish Tint on Moniter on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellowish Tint on Moniter on Windows 10: Whenever I powered on or restart my laptop,Some yellowish tint appear on screen. When i go to setting >Display .Its get normal. Again restart, same yellow tint......