Windows 10: Yes another no audio thread Windows 10

Discus and support Yes another no audio thread Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] OK so I bought a new smart TV after black Friday, installed it about two weeks ago. Sometime in the last, let's say 4 days, audio stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuelinQT, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Yes another no audio thread Windows 10

Yes another no audio thread Windows 10 vUjxrmFJYU7s0WrsbkWZ1rW1puv_8YzTsgsT1ylRULQ.jpg

OK so I bought a new smart TV after black Friday, installed it about two weeks ago. Sometime in the last, let's say 4 days, audio stopped working. I usually show my kids bedtime videos every night, but not last night and can't remember since they were being crazy recently and lost videos. Anyway, worked with old TV and worked at least a bit with new TV.

I read some other threads, did not see any SST, so instead I updated all my drivers. Restarted a few times. Didn't accidentally mute things. Any suggestions? I kind of need to be able to entertain the kids!

Current setup is HDMI to the TV using the TV speakers. That is my ONLY speakers. Wish I had some other speakers to test with, but find it highly unlikely a two week old TV speakers failed or the cable failed.

https://preview.redd.it/71v56x645j6...bp&s=442a0c2e490be0f59f25b685ffcbd183163e1989

https://preview.redd.it/i84bkgmw4j6...bp&s=e7932c4a7d3b5d5a9665bca99f4d3ae5fcbe782c

submitted by /u/QuelinQT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QuelinQT, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 24, 2019
  4. tiendat Win User

Yes another no audio thread Windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Yes another no audio thread Windows 10 :(.

tiendat, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Yes another no audio thread Windows 10

1. Yes another no audio thread Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Yes another audio

2. Another VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D thread

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Another VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D thread: HelloI've seen a number of these threads. Can I ask for some help regarding this, as well? Tried Malwarebytes, Defender offline scan and ESET full scan, and nothing fixed it.Here is the FRST.txt:...
  3. Another Kernel Power 41 Thread

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another Kernel Power 41 Thread: Hi folks, After working on this issue for months I've decided to finally start asking. I have a PC that keeps going down with Kernel Power 41 in the event log. I've tried just about every software fix the internet has to suggest and even formatted the drive a few days ago....
  4. Another crash thread

Another crash thread: Okay, so, the main problem is, while I'm playing, for example, The Witcher 3, I sometimes get a black screen in the middle of gaming. Monitor goes to power saving mode and I can hear the buzzing noise coming from my speakers sometimes, or the audio just continues to play but...
  5. Yes, another Teredo post.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yes, another Teredo post.: Well good day everyone, as you can see by the title of the post, Teredo will not work. I've searched through countless articles and tried everything with no success. This happened on my previous PC, the only way I fixed it was by getting a new one. It is not an issue with my...
  6. Another DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION thread

Another DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION thread: Hi all, I continually get BSOD with this error, with no consistent way to reproduce it. After some investigation, I tried updating all drivers with Driver Easy, confirmed that SSD firmware is up to date, and did a memory test. The output of DM Log collector is attached....
  7. yet another 0xc000007b thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yet another 0xc000007b thread: I've done pretty much everything. I've looked at other threads, I've restarted, I've updated my drivers, I added some dll files. I reinstalled the game that causes the problems. I was looking to see if anyone had any tips on how to get rid of this. I have: Recently switched...
  8. Windows 10 Audio Problem Thread

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Audio Problem Thread: I've got a very frustrating problem with my audio not working when I plug my headphones in. I believe this has something to do with the OS, because I have never had issues of this kind with any other computer. I just bought this computer with Windows 10 installed. I have...
  9. Another Windows 10 / WMP compatibility thread...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another Windows 10 / WMP compatibility thread...: I have upgraded several of my family's PCs from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Pro. In all but the last one -- a laptop -- WMP 12 is present after the upgrade, shows up in the default apps list, and works perfectly. With the last one it did not show up in the list and I...
  10. Another Windows 10 CRITICAL SYSTEM CORRUPTION thread

Another Windows 10 CRITICAL SYSTEM CORRUPTION thread: Dear all, I'm an avid gamer (as you will see in the attached file). Today my computer crashed with the error CRITICAL SYSTEM CORRUPTION for the, I think, third time now in several months. The other two times were a while ago when running RASnes (SNES emulator) and trying...