Windows 10: Yes Button Grayed

Discus and support Yes Button Grayed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to enable Yes Button in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yes-button-grayed/0cce4655-5cc9-4fe7-b654-0f8071d64421 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShahazadAli, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Yes Button Grayed

How to enable Yes Button in windows 10

:)

ShahazadAli, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

Yes Button Grayed example.jpg

Wile E, Mar 21, 2020
  3. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Yes Button Grayed

Rotation Lock button is grayed out

I have Windows 10 Home

OS Build # is 15063.674

This is the first time it has happened.

I have followed what has been suggested, such as to change the resolution. But the 'Rotation Lock' button stays gray {unable to switch the Lock Button to the off position}. Thank you for trying to help.

BarbiClark, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Yes Button Grayed

1. Yes Button Grayed - Similar Threads - Yes Button Grayed

2. Yes button gonw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yes button gonw: Hi. In my windows 10 when i try to do something or try to install something which need administrator permission, the yes button has been gone. It saying login with administration password but i am the admin. How to fix that?...
  3. Yes button gonw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yes button gonw: Hi. In my windows 10 when i try to do something or try to install something which need administrator permission, the yes button has been gone. It saying login with administration password but i am the admin. How to fix that?...
  4. UAC Yes button missing or grayed out in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    UAC Yes button missing or grayed out in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]User Account Control or UAC is a security measure in Windows that shows up when an administrator privilege is required for a certain task. When the UAC prompt shows up, there is a Yes and No button, but if you don’t see the yes button or it’s grayed out, you cannot...
  5. Power button grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power button grayed out: Power icon grayed out in turn system icon ..tried task manager windows explorer restart didn't help, went to device manager disabled Microsoft AC Adaptor then enabled disabled Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery restated laptop in safe mode no use, from command...
  6. Install button grayed and other

Install button grayed and other: [ATTACH] The little "install" button is grayed out and won't let me download, I may just be misunderstanding something but I'm not quite sure what im missing. I'm trying to get minecraft and the button is grayed out, and wont let me install, so then when i push Install on...
  7. Ideas button grayed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ideas button grayed out: hi< i have downloaded the free trial for office 365, that will then get purchased after the months period. i intially did not find the ideas button, so i got it from the options and added it. i then tried applying it it just doesn;t work and is grayed out. also the...
  8. maximize button grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    maximize button grayed out: I open a link within 1 application. The link opens but the scroll up/down and left right are not available; the resizing of the edges are not available and the maximize is grayed out. Windows 10 IE 11 Only happens with this one application/web page. Works fine on my...
  9. YES button grayed out on user control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YES button grayed out on user control: when trying to load a new software, the window asks if i want to allow this program to make changes to my computer. The ONLY choice is no...it asks for admin id and password..help...
  10. User Account Control pop-up - "YES" button grayed out, can't click it

User Account Control pop-up - "YES" button grayed out, can't click it: Whenever I try to open most non-Microsoft programs and many Windows 10 features -- like System Restore, for example -- I get the 'User Account Control' pop-up with the "YES" button grayed out, dead, so it can't be clicked. Only the "NO" button in the pop-up is live and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable yes button on this pc

2. rotation lock is grey hp pavilion