Windows 10: Yes I have a problem with windows not finding that there's a problem.

Discus and support Yes I have a problem with windows not finding that there's a problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why do you make windows dumb. To keep them uneducated so they'll buy the next windows upgrade? Why are the help files online and not accessible on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skirmish101, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Yes I have a problem with windows not finding that there's a problem.

Why do you make windows dumb. To keep them uneducated so they'll buy the next windows upgrade? Why are the help files online and not accessible on my computer? Why can't it tell me the reason or specific problem instead of giving me the run around with giving me an error code only to be giving a another error code and then another only to end up not helping at all? Why does windows 10 have all these services with names that don't say extract what it is or some vague description that could be 20 different things? Windows is about smart as the people who make it.

:)

Skirmish101, Sep 16, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 16, 2020
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Yes I have a problem with windows not finding that there's a problem. :)

jooi312, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Yes I have a problem with windows not finding that there's a problem.

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Yes I have a problem with windows not finding that there's a problem.

1. Yes I have a problem with windows not finding that there's a problem. - Similar Threads - Yes problem finding

2. I have an problem with windows:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an problem with windows:: I can t use the microsoft store i allways get an error that one of the update services is not working. I allready tryed to perform an clean Boot but it still does not work. In the services app is no windows update service. I allready tried to install it manually but it didn t...
  3. I have an problem with windows:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an problem with windows:: I can t use the microsoft store i allways get an error that one of the update services is not working. I allready tryed to perform an clean Boot but it still does not work. In the services app is no windows update service. I allready tried to install it manually but it didn t...
  4. I have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem/907aa0a3-901a-459c-9f03-c6c5f05e86c7
  5. i have problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have problem: SourceWindows Modules Installer WorkerSummaryWindowsWcpOtherFailure3Date‎6/‎15/‎2021 9:55 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: WindowsWcpOtherFailure3OsVersion: 10.0.19041.1022:1File: wcp\componentstore\storelayout.cppFunction:...
  6. I have problems with windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problems with windows: Hi. I need help with Windows 10. My internet connection is bad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-windows/ed0eed2a-06ba-4508-b08f-12459e82de86
  7. I have problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have problem: Can someone explan me why my files are duble size when i install game that is 95GB my i have 190 down from disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem/48b5e9c2-3dad-4a12-8fde-2cda7b469ada
  8. I have problems with a math problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems with a math problem?: the task: Calculate the missing pieces and the area of the triangle ABC if: a= 3,5cm Gamma= 90 degrees alpha=38 degrees would appreciate answers Lg. Julian Ich habe probleme mit einer Mathe aufgabe?
  9. I have a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem: Okay, so this has been happening since last night. My laptop has been acting odd and I can’t understand why its doing so. Here is some background info: ✧My laptop is a Lenovo brand that runs on Windows 10. If any other info is needed here, let me know and I’ll do my best...
  10. I have a problem with "Windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a problem with "Windows cannot find...: i'm having problem with that. It appears every time my laptop turn on. Then, my laptop just working normally. But this sign just bother me, i always wondering is there something that i don't know that could harm my laptop? I tried to following some steps i searched on...