Windows 10: Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music

Discus and support Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yesterday had 2 PC problems while listening to Amazon Music for some reason, it actually bsod'd for the first time in ages, was using MS Edge Beta... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AMDMan2016, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music

Yesterday had 2 PC problems while listening to Amazon Music for some reason, it actually bsod'd for the first time in ages, was using MS Edge Beta (Since Removed), Defender, not sure what the heck the cause was, very confused on what exactly caused it

Another friend in another game I play was like dude it's Defender, should've kept using Avast Free, but I don't think it's Defender, heck been running Defender for weeks, Video drivers since the 10th

:)

AMDMan2016, Sep 24, 2019

2. Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music

Yesterday had 2 PC problems while listening to Amazon Music for some reason, it actually bsod'd for the first time in ages, was using MS Edge Beta (Since Removed), Defender, not sure what the heck the cause was, very confused on what exactly caused it

Another friend in another game I play was like dude it's Defender, should've kept using Avast Free, but I don't think it's Defender, heck been running Defender for weeks, Video drivers since the 10th

Did have Windows Defender Sandbox activated on Windows 10 Pro
    Ms Edge Beta was installed, since uninstalled via Add/remove programs
    Ran sfc /scannow, dism online /cleanup image of scan health, restore health, rebooted, then ran sfc /scannow again,

windows memory check done, nothing found

Smart scan with Western Digital SSD dashboard, nothing found

then game a bit on the desktop til bed time, and game ran fine the entire time 11pm to 2am

So no idea what caused the issue fully as yet

AMDMan2016, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Amazon Music

Hi Moe,

There is a possibility that the Amazon Music app is enabled on startup. To properly troubleshoot this issue, we recommend disabling the app from the startup menu using the steps below:

1. Type system configuration on the search bar, and select it.

2. Go to the Startup tab.

3. Uncheck the Amazon Music from the list.

4. Click OK.

5. Restart your computer, and test the issue,

Feel free to post back for the results.

Romel Ram, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Anak Win User

Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music

Amazon Music Storage subscription plans are being retired

Source: Amazon.com Help: About Amazon Music Subscriptions

I searched and located one of @Brink 's Threads on this subject from back on Feb. 13th 2018:

Amazon Music for Windows 10 available now from Microsoft Store

Thema:

Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music

1. Yesterday 2 Problems While Listening to Amazon Music - Similar Threads - Yesterday Problems While

2. khz music leval not right on amazon music

in Windows 10 Customization
    khz music leval not right on amazon music: hi, while playing music on my desktop in amazon music the song shows my desktop can play at 48khz but is only playing 44khz, it plays on these settings for all music HD, Ultra HD. how do I alter the desktop settings to play at 48khz....
  3. Security Problem with Amazon Music App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Problem with Amazon Music App: Just turned on my desktop after several months from not using it and got a warning about allowing my Amazon Music app access. What is the problem and is it unsafe to allow the use ?...
  4. 2 Bsods Other Day While Listening to Amazon Music HD in Ms Edge Beta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 Bsods Other Day While Listening to Amazon Music HD in Ms Edge Beta: Hello there Decided to go thru troubleshooting this, as wanna make sure PC as healthy as can be before 1909 releases, Am sticking with Defender for System Protection and Malwarebytes Free, Stopped switching between Avast Free and Defender like i was doing Microsoft...
  5. amazon music app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon music app: I am trying to download the above app it seems to be stuck in pending circle going around as if downloading but nothing happening for quite some time any ideas welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-music-app/8df92059-a955-4099-92a7-91408be0a727
  6. whatching video and listening music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whatching video and listening music: Hello I installed 360 total security app on my laptop This program has informed me that there are a few junk files on your laptop and they should be remove to speed up your top laptop. It removed the files and now video and music is not being played on my laptop. Now 67...
  7. Amazon Prime Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...
  8. BSOD while listening music

BSOD while listening music: Can someone help me with this one? BSOD appeared while I was listening some music trough Windows 10 Groove app. Here is the minidump file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNGdf4p_V-wUUZaepOuY_gwE01GeFAnu And here is the WhoCrashed report: On Fri 20/07/2018...
  9. BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while listening to music, error was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: So I got that BSOD and ran sfc.exe /scannow (with administrator) but the program was unable to repair the corrupt files. I am running Windows 10. I've attached the dump file as well. 36272
  10. Laptop falling asleep while listening to music, podcasts, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop falling asleep while listening to music, podcasts, etc.: Hello, A few weeks ago, my laptop started falling asleep in the middle of me listening to music, podcasts, etc. It never used to do this. I have the time set to turn off the screen after a minute, and then a minute after to fall asleep. Before this started being an issue,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon music on edge beta problem