Windows 10: YESTERDAY I CREATED REGISTRY KEYS TO ADD SOME USEFUL APPLICATIONS TO CONTROL PANEL IN...

Discus and support YESTERDAY I CREATED REGISTRY KEYS TO ADD SOME USEFUL APPLICATIONS TO CONTROL PANEL IN... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have created certain Registry keys for the usefull applications to avoid search apps in C drive for the shortcuts . I listed some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 6, 2019.

1. YESTERDAY I CREATED REGISTRY KEYS TO ADD SOME USEFUL APPLICATIONS TO CONTROL PANEL IN...

I have created certain Registry keys for the usefull applications to avoid search apps in C drive for the shortcuts .

I listed some applications before created , and after created registry keys , I added in to control for testing purposes .

All applications are worked well.

In some user computers , few applications .exe are not available in that case , control panel apps are not work

I add the screenshot of newly added control panel apps with existing apps . If you user needs that Registry key , send reply to me ..After that I will share to OneDrive .

Thanks for reading my post . I hope this post will be usefull to windows users , if you like then reply to me and give UPVOTES to me

YESTERDAY I CREATED  REGISTRY KEYS  TO ADD  SOME USEFUL APPLICATIONS TO  CONTROL PANEL IN... b9836321-040f-4543-8be9-37b97cb8dba9?upload=true.jpg

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 6, 2019

2. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 6, 2019
  3. windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, May 6, 2019
  4. YanAndrew Win User

YESTERDAY I CREATED REGISTRY KEYS TO ADD SOME USEFUL APPLICATIONS TO CONTROL PANEL IN...

Registry Key Customisation

Hi Guys,

1. Is there any way to find the registry key for the default icon of an application in Windows 10? Dell has installed a FreeFall Data Protection application in my machine, which appears in the control panel and I'd like to change the icon for it. However, I do not know the registry key and couldn't find anything on it on the net.

How do I go about finding the registry keys for an application that's listed in the control panel?

2. I would also like to change the Quick Access icon in File Explorer, but do not know the registry key for it.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, May 6, 2019
Thema:

YESTERDAY I CREATED REGISTRY KEYS TO ADD SOME USEFUL APPLICATIONS TO CONTROL PANEL IN...

1. YESTERDAY I CREATED REGISTRY KEYS TO ADD SOME USEFUL APPLICATIONS TO CONTROL PANEL IN... - Similar Threads - YESTERDAY CREATED REGISTRY

2. I need some help regarding control panel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help regarding control panel.: Is there any way I can remove things from the control panel menu? Not to uninstall or delete them, but to hide them from the list. submitted by /u/manonfire493 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ls9a2q/i_need_some_help_regarding_control_panel/
  3. How to add Registry Editor to Control Panel in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Registry Editor to Control Panel in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Although Microsoft moved several options from Control Panel to the Windows Settings in Windows 10, the former still has a lot of settings that are […] This article How to add Registry Editor to Control Panel in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  4. Control panel 'Add Devices' flashes then disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Control panel 'Add Devices' flashes then disappears: When I click on Add Devices or Advanced Printer Setup, the window briefly flashes before disappearing. I can't access the options at all. As well as this, Bluetooth devices are not appearing in the Bluetooth settings, or in control panel. The bluetooth drivers are under...
  5. How do I create a registry key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create a registry key?: Greetings, I would like to have a batch script run automatically every time I open the command prompt. Anarticle implies that I need to create a registry key in this path: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor How do I do this? I think the key name is supposed to...
  6. Control Panel Shortcut Key

Control Panel Shortcut Key: Is there a shortcut key to Control Panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-shortcut-key/f3288db2-f2c7-4f30-aee8-f001eb6258c1
  7. Printer preferences set in control panel not used in applications

Printer preferences set in control panel not used in applications: I am using Windows 10, and setting printer preferences in the control panel. When I go to an application, it is not using the printer settings that I set in the control panel. What do I need to do to have printer preferences be saved?...
  8. Add Windows Update to Control Panel Manually

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Add Windows Update to Control Panel Manually: I figured out how to put Windows update in control panel without any secondary software. I used Brink's Add Group Policy to Control panel registry hack in the sevenforums.com as a template. I modified to look like this. Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...
  9. Prevent application to create a registry key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent application to create a registry key: Hi, is it possible to prevent certain application to create a registry key in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software registry location? That registry key causes some problems - when I delete it manually problems are solved but every so often key gets created as soon as...
  10. Some Control Panel options are not indexed

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Control Panel options are not indexed: I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop with all updates installed. I like to use Cortana to quickly get to settings and apps, but I noticed for some reason I can't find every system setting via Cortana. For example, searching for "updates" on my wife's laptop...