Windows 10: Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

Discus and support Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday my electricity went out while i was using my computer. When it came back i had BSOD blue screen of death. Serched in YouTube for a fix to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DimitarTerziev, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

Yesterday my electricity went out while i was using my computer. When it came back i had BSOD blue screen of death. Serched in YouTube for a fix to my problem and one of them was to reboot to a restore point and it asks me to click of the disk that i want to get my windows files back.... Well I can't press it for some reason. Any other ideas how can i start windows 10 again? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED BECAUSE NOTHING ON YT WORKED

:)

DimitarTerziev, Apr 19, 2022
  2. stelring Win User

Power Outage, Now Blue Screens!

I had a power outage a few days ago, and now my Windows 10 Pro has random Blue Screen problems.

My system was running fine before, did the Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro no problem.

I'm pretty sure the outage stopped my machine and potentially corrupted files.

I just happened to have new ram for the machine that I hadn't installed yet, so I put that in just to make sure my RAM was good.

The Blue Screens happen at random times, even when I haven't touched the machine after reboot.
    It will just blue screen again after a few minutes to a couple of hours.

I have the Samsung XP941 and ASRock Z97 Extreeme 9 Motherboard.

I'm hoping it hasn't damaged my Samsung card/HD.
    It's hard to tell anything with that M.2 SSD drive.
    No real diagnostic software or firmware stuff from Samsung anyways.

Just need some next step pointers to help me get this system stable again!

Thanks!!
    Sterling

stelring, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 19, 2022
  4. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

Power outage caused programs to disappear and/or become disfunctional

Hello,

There are few factors that can contribute to the issue you are encountering. Power outages can result in data loss, corruption of folders/files, and programs not functioning.

To assist you further, kindly provide more details by answering the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to check the passwords and favorites section? Provide the list of browsers where you encountered the concern.
    • Have you tried using another account to verify if the programs are still missing on your program list?

There is a possibility that the drive index has been corrupted. We highly suggest that you check your hard drive and scan for errors by following these steps:

• Open This PC on File Explorer and locate your hard drive.
    • Right-click and choose Properties.
    • Under Tools tab, click on Check Now button.

After scanning the hard drive, hidden files and folders, as well as lost data can be restored.

Additionally, we advise running the System File Checker as another way for us to check or scan for data corruptions in Windows system files that can be affected by the power outage. To do so, follow the steps on this article:

Using System File Checker in Windows 10.

Let us know of any details pertaining to your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

1. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD - Similar Threads - Yesterday power outage

2. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network: My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its not my network provider error.I just had blue screen once then no network no matter how many times i reboot or change cable.I...
  3. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network: My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its not my network provider error.I just had blue screen once then no network no matter how many times i reboot or change cable.I...
  4. Had about a twosecond power outage.

Had about a twosecond power outage.: Turned the HP laptop on, it started and went to an update. had about a two second power fluctuation, outage, brownout enough to turnoff the clock on the kitchen microwave. Update continued with the wheel turning no percentages showing, Said it was at 100 % the wheel has...
  5. I had a power outage while I was resetting my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a power outage while I was resetting my computer.: My power went out while factory resetting my computer and I can’t do anything on it now. My wallpaper is all black, my taskbar is all white with no applications on it and I am unable to open my search. When I boot it up, I see the Welcome screen for 10+ minutes and I have...
  6. I had a power outage while I was resetting my computer.

I had a power outage while I was resetting my computer.: My power went out while factory resetting my computer and I can’t do anything on it now. My wallpaper is all black, my taskbar is all white with no applications on it and I am unable to open my search. When I boot it up, I see the Welcome screen for 10+ minutes and I have...
  7. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD: Yesterday my electricity went out while i was using my computer. When it came back i had BSOD blue screen of death. Serched in YouTube for a fix to my problem and one of them was to reboot to a restore point and it asks me to click of the disk that i want to get my windows...
  8. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD: Yesterday my electricity went out while i was using my computer. When it came back i had BSOD blue screen of death. Serched in YouTube for a fix to my problem and one of them was to reboot to a restore point and it asks me to click of the disk that i want to get my windows...
  9. I had a power outage this evening.

I had a power outage this evening.: Hi, Folks! Hope everyone is good, safe, and staying healthy. Listen, I was working on some poetry and I usually do this is Sticky Notes. It just makes things easier as to how I work when writing. We had a power outage and the poem itself was written I was just putting the...
  10. Power Outage, Now Blue Screens!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Outage, Now Blue Screens!: I had a power outage a few days ago, and now my Windows 10 Pro has random Blue Screen problems. My system was running fine before, did the Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro no problem. I'm pretty sure the outage stopped my machine and potentially corrupted files....