Windows 10: Yesterday keyword letters stopped working on laptop, new bought keyword has the same problem

Discus and support Yesterday keyword letters stopped working on laptop, new bought keyword has the same problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i'm asking because i don't know what else to do, the only thing i can think of is a software windows 10 malfunction. Yesterday, some random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CCaroSlifer, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Yesterday keyword letters stopped working on laptop, new bought keyword has the same problem

Hi, i'm asking because i don't know what else to do, the only thing i can think of is a software windows 10 malfunction. Yesterday, some random letters from my keyword stopped working, i checked everything software related that could be the issue, ease of access, uninstalled, all, as a last option i reseted and reinstalled windows, entered bios, even then the problem was still there. l figured it was a hardware problem, so i went and put a new keyboard on the usb port, now this keyword has the same problem, different letters, everything left of letters r f and v doesn't work (on the laptop keyword things are more spaced out)

Any clue to what could be happening?

:)

CCaroSlifer, Nov 8, 2018

2. Searching for keywords

I am coming from Blackberry. I used keywords in my contact database extensively to find a contact by occupation or keywords. how can that be done on windows 8

TimThompson-700, Nov 8, 2018
  3. POGE Win User
    Keywords to Avoid when Searching

There are certain keywords that you should stay away from. The reason? If you type in "Free Screensavers" into Google, more than 64% of the hits you get will attempt install adware or spyware onto your computer. Here are some keywords you want to avoid:

Bearshare
    Screensavers
    Winmx
    Limewire
    Download Yahoo messenger
    Lime wire
    Free ringtones

Source: theINQ

POGE, Nov 8, 2018
  4. javierhcg Win User

Yesterday keyword letters stopped working on laptop, new bought keyword has the same problem

Cant add a word to personal dictionary in spanish keyword

Since I updated to Cyan I cant add new words in my personal dictionary for spanish (mexican) keyword... this feature is only working for the US keyword...

Do you know how to fix this problem?

Thanks

javierhcg, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Yesterday keyword letters stopped working on laptop, new bought keyword has the same problem

1. Yesterday keyword letters stopped working on laptop, new bought keyword has the same problem - Similar Threads - Yesterday keyword letters

2. Recurring Event 41, Keywords 70368744177664,2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring Event 41, Keywords 70368744177664,2: Hello, I have had this event 41 issue for a while now. When playing Star Citizen particularly, seemingly at random, the computer will shut down unexpectedly. I have reseated RAM and GPU as well as done the check disk and repairs recommended in other troubleshooting forums....
  3. PC Randomly Reboots, keyword 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Reboots, keyword 0x8000400000000002: Hi, out of nowhere my shuts down and then what I would assume power cycles for about 30 seconds and then restarts. I went in the event viewer and it said it was a kernel power issue. This is what the event viewer says if it is worth anything. I've also noticed that I've had...
  4. PC Randomly Reboots, keyword 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Reboots, keyword 0x8000400000000002: Hi, out of nowhere my shuts down and then what I would assume power cycles for about 30 seconds and then restarts. I went in the event viewer and it said it was a kernel power issue. This is what the event viewer says if it is worth anything. I've also noticed that I've had...
  5. PC Randomly Reboots, keyword 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Notificatio and keywords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Notificatio and keywords: Hey : 1. In family saftey, when a child asks for extra time, windows 10 gives me a notification. The problem is that the notification is a popup and disappears after a while. You can do better by popping up a window that only disappears after an feedback? 2. It is possible...
  7. How do i decode the WHEA-logger <Keywords>0x8000000000000002</Keywords> and its 462 bytes...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i decode the WHEA-logger <Keywords>0x8000000000000002</Keywords> and its 462 bytes...: looking for a way to decode this to possible causes ...docs or tool or spec ? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date:...
  8. Windows 10 has built-in support for tagging files with keywords

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 has built-in support for tagging files with keywords: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/publicvoit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1pfuk/windows_10_has_builtin_support_for_tagging_files/
  9. How to add keywords to a metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add keywords to a metadata: Hello everyone, I edit photos and I dont know how to add up a description and a keywords to these photos. In win7 it was easy. Any help and advice appreciated. 125680
  10. keyword not registering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyword not registering: my keyboard stopped working yesterday my brother tried to use a different keyboard but that didn't work soon we looked at the settings it said the keyboard has a driver error pls help me...