Windows 10: yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

Discus and support yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; everything is stuck on pending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ISIMIOIKIEI, Mar 19, 2024.

1. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

everything is stuck on pending

:)

ISIMIOIKIEI, Mar 19, 2024

2. Xbox apps on PC wont open

***issue resolved**

found on other video

-had to run PowerShell in admin & run the following commands

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage –allusers

&

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

-then reinstall "Gaming Services"

-Restart PC

-Everything good

Original Msg

Hello,

Issue - Xbox App & all related services stopped working om PC yesterday.

Yesterday the Xbox app stopped loading Xbox social on the Windows game bar, so i tried loading Xbox app to sign back in and the app wouldn't load. I am currently unable to use or access any Xbox related activities on my PC as of February 8th

-tried terminating app, repairing, uninstall / reinstall, restart pc & still apps wont open, just stops loading without error msg

-tried going to run - services.msc and change Xbox services to automatic update, didn't work.

-other videos are saying to download the official Xbox Identity Provider app & Xbox Services app & reinstall or update, but they appear to be removed from Microsoft store

I'm seeing lots of video of people trying to fix this over the past 24 hrs with no avail. does Microsoft have a repair path for this problem, or an uninstaller so that these apps cant be properly reinstalled?

hope there is an easy solution im missing here

Cheers Thanks

alex krumm, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Want to UNINSTALL XBox

Hi Kristi,

Xbox App is one of the built-in applications on Windows 10. To uninstall it from your computer, you have to perform the following steps using the Windows PowerShell:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    •  Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  

If you are unable to uninstall the app, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache and try to uninstall the Xbox app again.

Here's how to reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2024
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

How do you stop your Xbox app on your pc to stop automatically signing u in

Hello, here is Ahmed a community visitor yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but... ;)

Let me try to help you yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but... :)

To stop the Xbox app on your PC from automatically signing in, you can try the following steps:

1. Open the Xbox app on your PC.
    2. Click on the Settings icon (gear icon) in the top right corner of the app.
    3. In the Settings menu, click on the "General" tab.
    4. Scroll down to the "Sign-in" section and uncheck the box next to "Automatically sign in on app startup".
    5. Click the "Save" button to apply the changes.
    If you have already tried these steps and they are not working, it's possible that there may be an issue with the app or with your account. In this case, it might be helpful to try the following:

• Restart your PC and try again.
    • Make sure that you have the latest version of the Xbox app installed on your PC.
    • Check for any available updates for your Windows operating system.
    • Try signing into the Xbox app with a different Microsoft account.
    • Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app on your PC.
    If none of these steps help, it might be a good idea to reach out to Microsoft support for further assistance. They will be able to help troubleshoot the issue and provide additional guidance.

Best of the best yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but... :)

Ahmeyesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but... :D

Ahmed Elias, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

1. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but... - Similar Threads - yesterday xbox app

2. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app: Hello, as the title says. I tried this on both my new builds and sure enough, both affected. I installed multiple games from the Xbox gamepass PC app. I was looking to make room for different games, as I'm uninstalling games from the xbox app I'm watching my storage and it...
  5. I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app: Hello, as the title says. I tried this on both my new builds and sure enough, both affected. I installed multiple games from the Xbox gamepass PC app. I was looking to make room for different games, as I'm uninstalling games from the xbox app I'm watching my storage and it...
  6. I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Xbox PC app wont uninstall games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC app wont uninstall games?: I got gamepass and its given me nothing but headaches, Games get stuck downloading and uninstalling, vanishing onto my drives with no way of deleting them.I try to uninstall a game after no luck of it launching Control and it just stays stuck on UNINSTALLING.Now ive lost 60...
  8. Uninstalled camera because wasn't working, now can reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled camera because wasn't working, now can reinstall: I have a HPx360 in 2018 and have windows 10. If I remember correctly, when I first bought it and set it up, I chose to disable the camera. I have never used the camera. Now I need to use it, but none of the apps I use for video can detect the camera. So I went through windows...
  9. Can I uninstall and then reinstall the Xbox App on Windows 10, it's stopped working since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall and then reinstall the Xbox App on Windows 10, it's stopped working since...: Can I uninstall and then reinstall the Xbox App on Windows 10, it's stopped working since the latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/can-i-uninstall-and-then-reinstall-the-xbox-app-on/bb30bc40-93fd-4834-9480-bad13a11d46f
  10. Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app: I have uninstalled the mail and calendar app per Windows PowerShell, now I can't get it to install per the command, get-appxpackage*microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*|remove-appxpackage. It removed it, but now it is saying that command does not work. I started all this...